Chapter 29.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.29•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Here students, Your new classmate has arrived, Introduce yourself."

The professer said to the guy standing next to him as he nodded and bowed. "Greetings I'm Kim Namjoon, I hope we could get along".  He smiled showing off his dimples. "You could sit with the guy with brown hairs". He clenched the strip of his bag as he walked and sat with the guy, The guy with brown hairs while chewing his bubble gum extended his clean hand with rings on, to him. "Hey I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook".

--

Jungkook was in his canteen of his school eating and chatting with his friends along with Namjoon. "Hey you should try this burger, it's the nice one here". Jungkook offered the burger to Namjoon as he smiled and accepted it. "Thank you". Jungkook smiled, suddenly his eyes went on a girl, a girl with dark brown long hairs having doe eyes as she smiles and lightning the whole campus. "Jungkook! Jungkook!". Namjoon called as Jungkook flinched!

"Huh!! Yeah!!" Jungkook looked at the girl as he looked back at Namjoon, he scratched his scalp, he's the heartthrob of the campus where each and every girl fell for him but he! He fell for this girl!, he smiled I'm him and thought.

I wonder who's she!

↫l ꙰l ____________l ꙰↬

"Bu-but we just did last night". I tried to speak as he removes his shirt and leaned closer to my ear. "Shhh, You were so good last night which craves me more". He whispered as I closed my eyes, trailing down my tears, no choice left as he unbuttoned my shirt, made me to lay down, he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down, also removes my undergarments and throw somewhere In the room, he also pulled down his pant as I clenched my sheets...

"You're so good and you're mine". I gasped when he poured the cold red wine on my chest, I closed my eyes as I remembered the first incident. "We're gonna do a new start, with new feelings". I nodded but deep in my heart was denying it, I breath heavily when he licked on my chest, I gulped when I hear the slurping sound of him, sipping down the wine from my chest, A sound escaped from my mouth that I didn't want to as I could sense he smirked through my skin. "Tch, tch what a poor wine it was! But now the taste is  thousands times better, aishhhh! It's beyond!"

I yelp when he shoved himself into me in one go, I starts to jerk my head as he didn't let me adjust to his size and kept on thrusting so badly like he would pierced me. "Please Slow down". I cried as he chuckled. "Don't you like when I push myself like that". He thrust himself more hardly with his all strength as my mouth hung low, it felt so pain as I bite on my lips to hold my screams....