Chapter 31.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.31•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Love made us fool *Chuckles* my friend is in Love with his junior, she's in the same class as my sister and when I told her to give details so we could help him so he just ran like a child". Jin chuckled in pain. "That's right Joon, Love really made us fool". Namjoon looked at Jin cause he could see the sorrowness in his tone!

"Is everything alright?!". Jin smiled in pain as Namjoon raised his brows. "Just tell me". Jin sigh as he spoke. "There's a girl in my class, I've a crush on her from a long time but I think I'm so in Love with her but I just didn't had any dare!". Namjoon sigh. "Just tell her before it went so late!". He chuckled in pain! "It's already is so late! She had already flied to Australia"

Namjoon sigh. "I'm so sorry for you Jin!"

Namjoon chuckled watching Jungkook sitting on the stares! "Hey why are you avoiding me!". Jungkook jerked his eyes at him as he bite his lower lip as Namjoon sigh". If you don't want to tell me then just tell her that how much you live her before it went too late". Jungkook gulped. "Do you think that my Love and affection towards her is pure?!" Namjoon chuckled. "Obviously you seems really serious!".

"Do you think that she'll accept me?!". This made Namjoon to nod. "Obviously! My buddy is all in one". Jungkook gulped. "Do you think her brother will say yes?!"

"Do she have a brother?!". Jungkook nodded while gulping. "Yes she have!". Namjoon smiled. "Then I guess we have to talk to her brother then! What's her brother's name you know?!". Jungkook nodded. "Her brother's name is Namjoon". Made Namjoon's eyes to widen....

↫l ꙰l ____________l ꙰↬

Jungkook's POV:

I hide my face into my palms as her words just rings in my head all the time, I realized how worst I was when she spoke up! When she said those words! When she begged me to fu- shit! That's the thing to wanted Jeon Jungkook! You wanted her to beg you for fuck and look you did it! I felt so low of me!

I wanted to apologise for real! And want to kill Jimin but after that day I didn't meet him as I also was busy! Suddenly my phone rang as I look at the caller I'd!..

"Master, Mr. Park is here!". My eyebrows crushed. "Jimin?!". I asked as he said yes. I felt my breath stopped! The worst can happen and Jimin could be that low! I never even thought of! I should've understand from the beginning that he had a bad eye on her!