Chapter 23.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.23•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jennie walks into Taehyung as she sits on his lap while he was scrolling through his phone. "Hey what are you watching when I am here" she whispered sensually and hold the phone from his hand, The seductive expression changed when she saw your and his picture on the phone, She felt jeleousy that he haven't forgot you but she just rolled her eyes......

"Oh c'mon Tae, I'm here". She whispered sensually and traces Taehyung's face as he bite on his inner cheek and hold her wrist made her to gulp. "Don't just come to close to me, If I wrapped my arm around your waist or even kissed you then don't be delusional". She felt her blood boiling. "She's not even there and married, and I'm here with you, for you, what's the matter, I'm all here do everything you want, Taehyung but please don't say this".....

She begged as Taehyung rolled his eyes, he sighed as he stood made her to sit on the bed from his lap and starts to walk out leaving Jennie's eyes to get teared. "I'm beautiful, have a great body, every guy fall for me and begg me but You! What's in her that ain't in me". Taehyung stops as he looks back at his shoulder "This, Just this, she never offered herself". He said as he turned to go made Jennie to clenching her fists.....

"That bitch!". She murmured as she throw the sheet on the ground besides her...

--

It was night, the whole portion was in dark only a little light coming from his phone was illuminating the darkness as he was sitting in the middle of his lounge on his couch...

"Why did you do this! I would never asked but when you became like this?!". He touches the screen as the tears from his eyes rolled down to the screen and fell on your smiley cheek inside the phone. "You forgot we dreamt of each other!". He sniffed with tears as he was talking to the picture like you're in front of him and will answer.....

"Im sorry, I'm so sorry for kissing Jennie, I-I was angry and just couldn't think straight, I'm really sorry for that Love, I still remembers the taste of your lips and can never forgot that time, mine and yours first kiss". He burst into a cry as he wiped his tears with his sleeves to get out of his blurry vision. "I don't know! I really don't know! I believed that what I did is wrong but what do you think what you did?!". He clenched the phone in his hand.....

"You could tell me if you were forced but you didn't, We could run into a peaceful place where only you and me would be but no one *chuckles softly* or our childrens, I remember we dreamt of and we promised to be old with each other then why babe?!". He wiped again his upcoming tears aggressively. "Why did you ditch me and like that?!".

He pushes the pic and the picture of you and him smiling as you were kising on his cheek while wrapping arms around his neck inside the phone, he smiles in faint and touches the picture. "It all was a lie?! I want to ask the same, what is in he that ain't in me?! Why did you choose him?!"