Chapter 36.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.36•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Namjoon hold her pale, cold hand in his as tears trickle down. "JungSeok has entered his High School, I'm so happy for him, Lisa also made so many friends in her school, The way Your Lisa found a friend like You I Hope your Little Lisa also finds a little friend like you".

He smiled as a tear trickle down. "It has been 6 Years when will you wake up?! I'm waiting for you!". He looked down as he wiped down his tears. "We're like two moons on a same sky, in the past Jungkook was your sky, A night and Dark sky and I still like another Moon to you, I want to he your Sky Y/n, A bright sky as our little Lisa and JungSeok will be our clouds, but I'm also afraid that will I be selfish if I ask for your hand and you'll have to say yes just cause I've helped you".

He gulped as he let go of your hand. "Take your time, Stay here, alive, I'm still waiting". He said and waited for a response, it has been Six years that he still waits for your response but you never even blink your eyelids made him to sigh, he softly pecked your forehead as he caressed your hairs, wiping his tears he smiled. "I'm going to take Lisa from school now, I'll be just back".

--

"Hey are you here to pick Lisa?!". A boy around 8, walks as Namjoon looked down at the tiny boy and smiled.  "Yes I'm here where is she?!". The boy gasped. "Are you his Father?!". Namjoon chuckled as he shook his head. "I'm her Uncle". The boy nodded his head. "All the time I thought that you're her Father". The boy pouted as Lisa came running with her cute pink backpack made Namjoon to smile in wide.

She looked at the boy as the boy smiled in shy as Lisa rolled her eyes where Namjoon was watching the scenery and was smiling. "Would you like to introduce yourself gentleman?!". The boy sparkled. "Oh yes I'm a gentleman man, oh anyways *Bows* I'm Lisa's boyfriend"

Lisa gasped with wide eyes as she looked at him with disgust.  "Ewww, Uncle Joon just let's go". She hold Namjoon big hand in her tiny one and starts to walk. "I told you I'm Foive years old". He screamed from back as Lisa rolled her eyes as she starts to drag Namjoon who was laughing at his 6 years old niece's attitude. "What! That boy looked cute tho". Lisa Sigh in annoyance. "C'mon Uncle he's 8 I already told him that I'm 6 and I'm not into older guys and after that day he used to say that he's Foive!"

Namjoon laughed hard. "What's that young man's name?!". Lisa sigh. "His name is Bangchan and God! He used to call him Foive, he used to say I'm Bangchan and I'm Foive, gosh he's so annoying". Namjoon laughed as she literally looked like you at the moment. "I don't want a guy like him he's just-he's just so caring". Namjoon raised his eyebrow. "Don't you want a caring guy?!". Lisa shook her head in confusion.