Chapter 16.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.16•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"What the bullshit is this". Jungkook in anger throw the file as the guy wearing in black suit sigh. "Look, Mr. Jeon-

"Tell Namjoon that I want my son back right now". Jungkook screamed as the guy again sigh and hold the file. "I am as Mr. Kim Namjoon's lawyer, as you read in the file, Mr. Namjoon has cased you for your son who's his nephew's custody-". "I fucking read this Bullshit, I want my son, tell him". "See you at the court sir". He said and turned to go here Jungkook all speechless, he's so sensitive and conscious when it comes to his Son, He loves his son alot, cause he's the sign of his First Love and one and only thing left of his beloved, late wife, he can't lose him.....

Jungkook gulped with anger his veins popped as he run his hand through his hairs in frustration as he screamed and throw the things that was on his table.....

"Fucking Choi. Y/n, I swear if I didn't get my Son back I'll not fucking spare you"

--

In front of the judge, he's in the court, in the cabin where he'll be speak for himself. "Due to the allegations on Mr. Jeon Jungkook, due to the Conditions, it's more safe for Jeon JungSeok to live with his Uncle Kim Namjoon, so the case is closed and the custody of 9 years old Jeon JungSeok goes to 36 Years old his Uncle, Kim Namjoon"

The judge announced and bang his wood on the table making Jungkook to speechless, his eyes were wide as it felt like his heart beat is stopped for a moment, He glared at Namjoon who was stood with his victorious smirk on his face of winning the case over him, Jungkook fisted his palms as he burst.

"But all those disgusting allegations proved wrong and nothing was-". He screamed as Jungkook's lawyer hold his arm and advice him to keep quite. "Yes Mr. Jeon Jungkook they were known to be false but since you said that you've enemies and stuffs so it's better for that child to be with his Uncle Kim Namjoon, and that's the Order"  The judge again bang his wood in the table made Jungkook to left all speechless...

Jungkook walks out as Namjoon was stood outside talking with his lawyer, he smirked as soon as he saw Jungkook and walked towards him. "You always wins and now how it feel like to lose". Namjoon mocked made Jungkook's blood to boil, he hold Namjoon from his collar in anger as Namjoon chuckled. "Wrong move buddy" Namjoon chuckled as Jungkook's lawyer ran to Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon, violence only will made your image to ruin more, you already in a sensitive condition". Jungkook closes his eyes in frustration as he let go of him made Namjoon to laugh....

"You have thought of it before ruining a girl's whole life". Namjoon said with so much hatred made Jungkook to chuckle, he took a step forward and smirked. "It's all false". Namjoon scoofed. "Oh c'mon Jungkook, I know you well". "So you guess all this chaos Is true" Jungkook smirked as Namjoon gritted his teeth. "Not guess, I believe it, You're the one who murdered his own wife, my sister, a disgusting, low man like you could do anything like that"..