Chapter 12.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.12•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I just can't eat anything, the fear had taken my appetite, I surely am hungry cause I didn't ate anything but I just don't felt like eating anything, it feels like the food will come outta my throat, He forced me to eat the food as no matter how much I try but the tears can't be stop......

"Please I-I can't more". He sigh as he nodded and put down the spoon in the tray, He passed me the glass of water which I took in my hand and gulped down, I couldn't even gulped the water properly due to his fear taking over me, I gulped and pressed the sheets more to my chest while looking down, I could feel his burning gaze over me.....

"You know what to do now"

I was still looking down as my eyes were shedding tears I pressed the sheets more as he stood and placed the tray on the table and took his heavy steps over me.....

"Lay down and spread your legs". I felt my heart dropped into my stomach as I choked and clenched the bed sheet with my other hand, he sigh as he sat on the bed near me, he near his face to me and I squirmed.....

"Hey don't cry, you'll be fucking mercilessly one day if not me the it'll be other man, so better do it and don't test my patience". His speech disgusted me it'll never be that disgusting to do it with my own consents and with the love of my life, I would never mind if my Lover, Taehyung would do that and I also promised myself to give myself to him cause before touching my body he loved my soul.....

"I would never do that". I spat while looking down aggressively holding my sheets as I heard his dark chuckle, in his voice, his wrath, I could feel it. "Jimin was right you're such a wild bitch". I gulped as he hold my hairs again to lift my face up made me to yelp in pain, my scalp is hurting badly due to his animal grip everytime.....

Jungkook's POV

I was furious but as soon as I lift her face while holding her hairs I gulped to see her messed up face, she was crying in silent but still was fighting, that's not easy to break her, not easy to make her submissive, I know it's never gonna happen when she'll obey me which made me smirk, the electric strings of excitement flashes through my veins.....

An urge to break her arise and it'll be so much fun to make her beg on her knees but I guess it'll never gonna happen in one, I closes my eyes as the disrespect ran through my vision made my blood to boil through my veins, I'm not gonna let her that easily, no women never dare to touch me without my permission and she SLAPPED me also SPIT on my face she'll see my wrath and I'll be sure that she'll burn in the fire of disappointment of her birth and I'll sure I'll ignite this fire far.....