Chapter 8

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.08•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The water was pouring on my head wetting my whole existence as I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom while staring at nothing, hugging my knees, The strings of my rolling tears was colliding with the pouring water as I just felt them coming out of my eyes and then mixing with the lukewarm water.....

I closed my eyes as my eyebrows trembled with my quivering lips, I clenched my legs even more as the moment flashed into my mind when Mr. Jeon touched my private part, I clenched more as my silent sob became louder, I hold my head as I gripped on my hairs while crying harder as I pulled my hairs out, giving myself pain in order to give myself a little releif I don't know why but by the pain, giving to me was a little peace.....

I breath hardly with my hard sobs as I rubbed my neck where my skin bleeded cause of their inhuman bites as I rubbed hard, the skin was already in pain and because of my rubbing it starts to burn but inside me telling me to do it more harshly like it's the only way to make my body normal like before, Holy like before.....

I felt some strings of blood coming out from my wounds but it couldn't make me stop as I rubbed it even more harshly, I aggressively stood and while sobbing, hold the scrubber, I stared at it before rubbing of my body harshly, as my skin starts to burn like someone had put my body on fire, I rubbed of my chest to get rid of his wine I know I already am but still inside I was still feeling the thickness of it like it had buried and involve inside me, while crying hardly I rubbed of my breast where I still could feel his wide hand touching it, it's disgusted me more that I still could feel his hands cupping them.....

I cried even more hardly when I my hand reached between my legs, my hands tremble by the thought he cupped my private part with his hands, it disgusted me even more as I harshly scrubbed my private part, I cried when I still felt him rubbing his fingers inside my folds, I cried even more, I tried everything to get rid of his touch but yet it's so hard....

I cried harder and collapsed on the floor, I felt like my energy had drained and my breath fasten, it feels like my windpipe had locked and I starts to suffocate, My eyes went heavy and I could feel my skin turning cold as I also could felt sweatbeads forming even in the water was pouring on me, I gulped and while breathing hardly I stood thus I limp as I had lost all my energy, the world around me starts to spin as I placed my hand on the wall and slide it to the button to stop my shower as I did, I was breathing heavily as everything feels like it would collapse soon but I made to my bathrobe......

I walked out of the bathroom as with my spinning eyes I looked at the digital clock on my side table as I stare at the lights of it cause they were keep spinning, it tocks at 2:26 Am, I gulped while limping as my vision was just getting blurry but I made towards the bed but I didn't get to know that I fell on the bed, My breath was getting heavy as my vision went extreme blurry made my heavy eyes to close.....