Chapter 25.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.25•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I just cant believe that she bear that much in her school that's why she was telling and screaming at me, that guy! "What's his name?!". I asked as the man of mine who gathered the information spoke. "It's Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, He and Mam was past lovers". I felt like cutting his tongue but I gulped down my anger as its not his fault its true. "They both were dating from the past 3 years and now as you saw in the video he disrespected her and the guy you saw pulling her was the guy who helped her as you listened to his speech, I've even talk to that guy he said that Mam is like a sister to him".

I nodded as I stare at the video, and touch my honey bee's figure, she looks so scared, her figure is shivering as her face is down, how dare him to make my honey bee head to down, she only will bow at me but not in front of this world, she only will scared of me and not from anyone, nor him, "You talk to that Taehyung guy".

"Sir he was absent". I chuckled that how much licky he is. "I've told the students that we're now looking for him". I nodded at how this little boy is disrespecting my innocent bee. "I've also deleted each and every picture and video from every student's phone so nothing to worry Sir.". I nodded and gave my man a check, a fine amount of money written on it cause he did a real good work.....

--

My honeybee is reading a book, I guess she likes to read, I walked to her and sat in front of her admiring her beauty, she's such a beauty, I sip my coffee as she noticed it and she moved her eyeballs and looks at me...

"What are you reading?!". She didn't spoke as she lowered her lashes at the book. "Ways of killing your husband?!". I asked as she immediately jerked her wide eyes at me amde me to chuckle, she looks so cute when she became shock. "N-no I-it ain't-

" C'mon I was just kidding". I smiled and stood to go to my office in my room, I walked and opened the door as I sigh, it's the same place where everything started, it's not like I'm regretting or am I!

--

Y/n's POV:

I can't even meet his gaze after what I did, I slept in his arms after screaming and yelling at him, blaming him! I thought he would kill me but he just hold me in his arms, I don't know why I felt so calm and fell asleep, after what Taehyung has done to me everything is felt like end, I sigh as I remembered Yoongi Oppa's words that he said while driving his bike.....

Jungkook might be a bad guy but he ain't that dangerous cause he is a bad guy, You've to be more afraid of Taehyung cause he's a bad guy but in a skin of a good man.

While sitting at the edge of the bed, I waited with tears to Jungkook to come and tore me tonight as I sigh and looked at the ceiling with tears, in a deep thought, Why Jungkook act weird?! He was so weird in the day, after hugging me in his embrace, I don't know but I felt strange, I felt like I'm safe, but I'm safe in his arms from other man but I'm not safe from him, well everything aside but he's now the only man, and only human alive for me.....