Chapter 37.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.37•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Are you alright?!". I nodded when Namjoon asked. "Was just a little headache".. He sigh. "Let's go to doctor". With wide eyes I shook my head. "No I'm absolutely fine, I don't wanna go there!". Namjoon chuckled as I talked like a child who's scared of doctors. "I just need some rest". I said as Namjoon nodded. I walked into Lisa's room as she was sleeping, I smiled and sat with her.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive Momma, I feel so worse that I couldn't watch you growing, I'm so sorry, don't worry that I didn't remember you, now I did remember you and all but it'll be a little secret for now, especially between me and your Uncle Joon". I smiled as I pecked her forehead and walked to JungSeok's room, He was laying on his bed while playing game and headphones on his phone, I knock as I walked in made him to sit immediately..

He have grown so much I still remembers the moment when he was a tiny little boy, a stubborn one who even argued from his Father for me, I smiled. "Can I sit?!". He immediately set aside as I smiled and sat on his bed. I want to talk to him and tell him how much he have grown, how that cute little boy have turned into a grown man. "JungSeok!". He looked at me as I watched his eyes misty. "Wha-

He immediately hugged me making my eyes to went teary too, I still remembers the moment when he calls me Momma for the first time. "Shhh, just don't cry, it's alright". I said while caressing the back. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Mom". I smiled as I cupped his face and wiped down his tears. "It's alright. I'm alright and here look we all are together". He nodded as I was about to softly peck his forehead but I gulped as Jungkook's past ran through my mind, the things he had done with his Step-Mother was actually worse but his Step-Mother was even worse.

I'm not like Jungkook's Step-Mother nor JungSeok is like him so I took a breath and softly pecked his forehead, I was about to turn but JungSeok hold my cloth. "Momma don't ever think that I'm your Step-Son, always sees me as your own Son". He said like he's afraid of something but I smiled and nodded, but the truth is that Y/n doesn't know that JungSeok also had read that diary and he knows what Jungkook had done but JungSeok didn't know that you also had gained your lost memory. What a triangle huh!!.

--

I smiled watching Rosé walking she was holding her little baby girl in her arms, as 7 years old Yeonjun was also walking. Yeonjun really had his Father's looks, I met Yeonjun when he was just about some Months, He's Jimin's and Rosé child but watching Jin loving him the same, really warms my heart, Now I knew by my own by looking at them and by walking in the past that they both were actually each other's crush in their high school but what a cruel fate that they both hold that they both couldn't confess but to hide themselves.