Chapter 10.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.10•°*"˜.•°*"˜

He was dragging me by my hairs, showing no mercy, My whole body was burning as the tiled floor of it rubbing of my body, I cried hard, I was feeling my hairs would come out of my scalp by the way he was dragging me.....

"Stood". He said while looking at the stairs as I didn't said anything nor stood, just was looking down with my sobs while my hands were on his, I was trying to jerk his hand away, I heard his chuckle as he took his left foot on the stairs as he looked down at me and smirked.....

"Like the way you want" he said and starts to climb the stair as I screamed in pure pain when he starts to drag me with my hairs again and my eyes widen when he stretched my hairs more and starts to climb the stair, I yelp in pain when the corner of the stair hit my stomach as I stood and he looked at me, he smirked and again starts to drag me......

"Leave" I screamed when he entered his room as he jerked me on the ground, I was on the floor as I turned, weight myself on my hands and looked at him, He smirked as he opened the left over buttons of his shirt.....

"Oh wait" he said as he walked towards the door and locked it making my body to shiver, I felt my chest heavy as I crawled back when he walked towards me and removed his white shirt from his body and jerk it somewhere in the room, His perfect toned abs went in my sight as the waist line of his Calvin Klein underwear was came out of his grey pants as I immediately looked at the other side in shame......

Lisa once was watching his shoot in which he was shirtless just in excitement she showed me, also at that moment I immediately looked away in shame and hit her but right now, the environment is different, he's right in front of me not like a celebrity but like a beast, I felt so scared that I, Myself can't even tell,I heard him chuckle as he walked towards me, crouched down as I felt shiver, He hold my Jaws and my teary eyes looked at his eyes filled with Lust as he chuckled to saw the fear in my eyes.....

"Don't worry look at me today I'm all yours"

He said as he stretched open his arms in air making me to clench my eyes in shame as I cried while fisting my palms. "Oh C'mon" he said in an mischievous tone and hold my wrist made me to cry as I tried so hard to get back away my wrist from his grip but all he smirked in return "Feel it, my bee" he said and placed my fisted hand on his chest as I cried harder. "No please". My cracked voice came out like a whispers as he smirked and closed his eyes like he's pleased right now....

I bite on my lower quivering lip when he opened the finger of my palm and I yelped when he placed my palm on his breast, I felt so vulnerable right now and he was here enjoying, He brushed my fingers on his erect nipple as he hissed in pleasure as I cried....