Chapter 24.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.24•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I want to shout too that I love you Alot and still but deep down I can't, I'm married, no matter I hates and loathes him but he's my husband, I can't do that, even if I disgust his touch but if I do it with Taehyung it'll be nothing but a cheat, I can't cheat on Jungkook, I can't!

"Taehyung I can't". I heard him chuckling as I sensed the pain, He clapped his hands as I clenched my fists, I step back when he again take a step forward. "So you're loyal to your husband huh!!". Tears rolled down by listening to his sarcastic tone. "Mrs. Jeon!". I couldn't but my loud sob left my mouth. "Shh don't cry". He ran to me and hold my face as he connect his forehead with mine....

"Shhh, don't cry babe". My sob went more loud as I shook my head and tried to push him as I did made him to look down with an chuckle while he sniffed and wiped his tears. "I thought right about you". I jerked my eyes at him as he smiled at me. "I was right, You! You're nothing but an greedy bi-bitch". His eyes were red due to his cry as I clenched down my fists in embarrassment and in shame.....

"Did Jungkook fucked you that right, that you forgot my Love". With wide eyes I jerked my eyes at him, I was stunned by his speech, I can't believe that he's speaking something like that. "Tae!". I called his name as he chuckled darkly. "Jungkook is an rich man huh!! You fell for his money and his dick huh!!".

"Shut up!" I yelled as he gritted his teeth, he ran to me as he hold my hairs, my heart broke to see this side of him as he jerked to on the floor made me to fell down, he holds my legs made me to let down, I was about to stood but he hovered over me. "I was supposed to touch you, to fuck you". He growled on my face as I looked into his eyes, The amount of Love I did is now converted into more hate. "I'm glad you couldn't". I spat out of pure hate....

*SLAP*

Taehyung slapped me harder. "You're mine only mine, fucking mine! YOU UNDERSTOOD" . He growled made me to cry. I don't know but I want Jungkook, the man I feared and hates alot, I want him to save me from the person who I Loved alot, who's arms once my comfort and safe zone....

He hold my thighs and spread them made my eyes to wide, I never thought that he could do disgusting anything like that, his hands slide to my upper thigh as I watched his face with an disgusting smirk he was wearing. "I bet I could fuck you so good that never Jungkook ever did". He said with an smirk as he was so close to my inner, I tried to push him but couldn't as he throw his whole weight on me, I gulped as I got no choice I higher my knee as I kicked him between his legs made him to yelp in pain....

He hold his balls and curled up on the ground, taking it as an advantage I immediately stood, I was down in sweat, I ran to the door as I could listen to the sound of students, maybe the students have came to the campus. "Get back here". Taehyung said with pain in his tone I bet he's having extreme pain between his legs as I immediately unlocked the door with my heavy breaths and walked out, I was looking back with my each step as I was down in sweat cause of the fear and I don't know what the hell!....