Chapter 7.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.07•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"It's Rosé"

Mr. Jeon's voice rang in my ears as Jimin from over me, again sat on my stomach, I opened my heavy eyes to peak and watched his pissed face while he was looking at Mr. Jeon's direction and heard the sound of his chuckle while looking at Jimin's pissed face, I again closed my eyes as I was sobbing, Mr. Jeon handed the phone to Jimin as he closes his eyes in frustration.....

"I forgot today was her appointment with the doctor"

I was sobbing as Jimin looked down at me made his pissed face turned into an huge grin, He placed his finger on his lips as he shhed but it was way harder for me to hold up my sobs as I was still sobbing made him to chuckle....

"I swear babe if I hear another sound from your mouth, then I'll make you scream 10 times harder". I know his warning isn't just a say, I'm under him, laying beneath him means he can tore and ruin me any second leaving no regrets where I'll be the one screaming as he said, So I immediately placed my palm over my mouth to hold my sobs and coming hiccups due to the continues cries made Jungkook to chuckle as Jimin smirked and attended his call.....

"Yeah babe?!". He said over the phone as I gulped when he licked his lip and bite on them while looking down at me  "Oh babe how can I forgot that today is your appointment with the doctor, yeah babe". I fisted my palm and bite on my finger to hold any sound when Jimin cupped my boob in his hand as he smirked looking at me thus Mr. Jeon chuckled, watching and enjoying my pathetic state. "Yeah don't worry babe I'll be home just now bye". He said and kissed over his phone as he squeezed my boob harder made me to bite more harder as a little blood came from my finger when I buried my teeth more harshly as he cut the call....

"Such a good kitten". Jimin said as he stood with an smirk from over me and stand on his feet on the ground, I was still laying on the couch, no energy or courage left to even sat or made myself proper as Mr. Jeon was stood, shoved his one hand inside his pockets as he spoke  "Which month is she having?!". He asked as Jimin spoke after a pause "She's at the end of her 8th, soon will be deliver".

Jimin said as I wide my eyes which was sealed at the ceiling, Jimin saying babe over the phone, appointment of the doctor, end of the 8th month, soon will be deliver, Wait what! He's married and his wife is pregnant, like literally how can a man be that low that his wife is carrying his child in her womb and he's here harassing a girl, if not harassing having fun, isn't that much more disgusting!

She's his wife and the way he was sweet over the phone seems like she trusts and loves him alot but what he is giving her in return?! Nothing but a betray only for his own fun and joy, if not crying about me but still he's betraying his own wife, apart me! don't know how many women he take beneath him all the time while his wife is waiting for him at home, caressing her womb in the trust that her husband loves and cares for her alot and never look at the other girl, That's how man manipulate their wives, so disgusting!.....