Chapter 32.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.32•°*"˜.•°*"˜

All the crowd cheared for the new couple Mr. And Mrs Jeon. Namjoon was so happy that his beloved younger sister is going to marry the Love of her life, the gentleman, his best friend Jungkook...

"I love you so much Jeon Nam-ra". she giggled in shyness as Jungkook's fingers trailed to her perfectly made bridal bun and making it to fall on her shoulders." I waited for this moment from a long time".

"Then don't wait more!". Nam-ra said, Finally the moment came that they wished it to be after dating and waiting for almost 6 Years, Jungkook smiled and the first night of their wedding went so sweet just like the newly couple thought of, like the way they want it to be, they made love with each other like they way they wants to, like the way every couple does.

After 3 years of their happy marriage Nam-ra felt nausea as she took a pragnancy strip, she wide her eyes in happiness when she saw it Positive and when she tell Jungkook about it, he was the most happiest person in the world.

--

"It's a baby boy". Jungkook's eyes went teary when he saw his baby boy, he hold the baby in his arms as he caressed his chubby, soft, crimson cheeks as he choked on his tears while smiling like a fool....

"His name will he JungSeok. Jeon JungSeok"

Nam-ra as Jungkook pecked her forehead. "Thank you so much for this precious gift". Nam-ra smiled as Jin spoke making all of them to laugh hard. "Well it seems like it's the kid of Me and Jungkook"

Namjoon hit Jin's arm while laughing as. "Yahh, stop with your dad jokes". Jimin said as Jin everyone laughed hardly..

↫l ꙰l ____________l ꙰↬

"Y/n, have these keys". I looked at him with my dead eyes. "These are the keys of the house, each and every room and the whole hold of the mansion." He opened my palm as he rest these keys in my hand. "Everything belongs to you now". He caressed my face as he cupped and pecked my forehead, He placed his Tattoed hand on my belly as he crouched down and placed a soft peck. "Daddy is waiting for you lil bub". He giggled and pecked my lips. "Come I'll clean you".

I nodded as he made the way towards the bathroom, I closed my eyes when he undressed me, he has been caring for me alot as the doctor said that I'm physically not too much strong and it's also due to the excessive amount of sex, he made me sit inside the bathtub as I closed my eyes when he poured the water on my head making me to get wet. "I'll take care of you bee". He starts to massage my hairs with the shampoo as I closes my eyes feeling a little relaxation. He hold the scrubber as he starts to clean my arms, legs, and my body with his hands, I don't know but I didn't felt anything, it feels like I'm hollow from inside and just have nothing inside me.