CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Linda's POV

The nerve of that girl! She's pretending like she doesn't know me.
They even share a room. Not that I'm jealous or anything. I mean what is there to be jealous about?

"Haha. You're so funny Brandon." I rolled my eyes hearing her laugh at the other room. Brandon IS kind of funny. Sigh.
"Oh no. She didn't." Ava laughed again.

I screamed internally. I can't take this anymore. I was so angry because I can't sleep because of their laughs and... Whatever they are doing. I walked to their bedroom door. I didn't bother to knock. I know. Not the best moment for me to remember my manners.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Oh? Did we wake you?" Ava asked hugging Brandon.

"Yeah. You did."

"We're sorry Linda. We're going to sleep now." Brandon said while smirking. What's so funny?

I gave both of them a sarcastic smile and slammed the bedroom door shut. Okay that was kind of mean for my liking. What is wrong with me?

I went to my bedroom and slept. Well... After tossing and turning for an hour.

I woke up for the third time. Geez! I can't sleep.
This time it wasn't because of Ava and Brandon. I just couldn't sleep. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2am.

I tried to call mom but she didn't answer. Really mom?

I went to the patio and sat there. The view was so beautiful and peaceful. It was a bit cold so I took a fleece blanket from the couch and covered my legs. I'm so bored.

Oh! Casey. I dialed Casey's number. I expected to see Casey's face but instead I saw Casey's brother Daniel . I suddenly felt hot all over.

"Hello LA." Daniel greeted.
"LA?" I asked while giggling.

"Those are your initials right?"
"Yeah. Where's Casey?" I tried to act normal but my long time crush was talking to me.

"She's with Riley."
"Riley? Who is that?" I was now curious.

"Her boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?! She has a boyfriend and she doesn't even tell me?" I sighed feeling disappointed.

"Just kidding. She's in the shower. She left her phone on the kitchen table." Daniel laughed making me to laugh too.

"Oh. I'll call her later then."
"What's the rush LA? We have so much to talk about." He licked his bottom lip seductively.

I swallowed my saliva hard.
"Really?" He nodded.

"Yes. You said that boy Brandy is hotter than me." He stated. Okay.

"His name is Brandon."
"Whatever. You said he's hotter than me."

"I did?" I asked innocently.
"Yeah you did." The fleece blanket was getting to hot for me. I took it off.

"Is it hot in Paris?" Daniel asked and I nodded.

I cleared my throat. "When are you coming back?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"When do you want me to come back?" He asked. His voice deep and sexy.

"I can't say because I'm in Paris now." I said and he smiled.

"Okay. I have to go. Goodnight LA."

"Goodnight Daniel."
"Mhmm. Love how you say my name." I giggled and I disconnected the call.

What was that?!

Hoooooo!!
I tried to keep myself calm by fanning my face.

I checked the time again. Nice job Daniel. 5am.

I yawned feeling sleepy. I went to bed with the widest smile on my face. I finally went to sleep.
...........................................

I woke up, took a shower and went into the kitchen.
"Good morning." Brandon greeted.

"Morning."
"We're having breakfast. Want coffee?" Ava asked and I immediately lost my appetite.

I was about to respond when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Ava shouted.

"Are you okay? You've been acting strange lately."

"I'm fine. I just don't like Ava." I said honestly.

"Why. I mean she's....."
"Excuse me. Who are you?" Ava's loud voice boomed into the kitchen interrupting Brandon.

I went to the door to see what the yelling was about.

"Daniel?"
"Hey LA."

This is bad. This is real bad.

Ohhhhhh! It's about to go down.....
Don't forget to vote.