CHAPTER TEN

Seriously? Just perfect. It's raining with thunder. My worst fear. Okay okay calm down, it's only thunder, it's only thunder. "I'll hate you for this Brandon!" I screamed. I can't go back to the diner it's closed.

Thud!!! The thunder roared. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I came across a bus stop. Okay I'll stay here until the rain stops.

FLASHBACK...
"But dad I didn't....." Father interrupted me raising his palm in the air. "Enough! You are rude and a bully to Kevin and Devin.. Apologize now!" Dad screamed but I shook my head 'no'. "Well then you'll stay outside." Dad said opening the door.

"Dad they are the ones who broke my glasses and started beating me!" I yelled but dad pushed me outside. It was raining so bad with thunders and lightnings. I stood at the front door banging on the door but no one responded. Mom was at work she can't help. So I started crying......

Brandon's POV

When I saw Linda with that guy I just lost it. It reminded me of Ella. The position they were in....
"You like the color yellow?" My mind decided to replay our conversation tonight. "Yeah. It's warm and cozy." I said making Linda laugh. "Yeah warm and cozy is awesome. I just can't stand thunderstorms! I'll end up at a hospital because of that phobia." She said and I laughed but she had a serious look on her face. "You're serious?" I asked and she nodded.

"Damn it!!" I made a U-turn not caring about the cars on the other lane. Maybe I over reacted. No.. I really over reacted. Linda is not Ella! I nearly passed the bus stop but when I saw Linda I stopped. She didn't even look up. She looks like she's lost in her thoughts. "Linda?" I called. No response. "Linda!" I yelled and she nearly jumped out of her skin. When she saw it was me, her face had different emotions. Sadness, disgust, disappointment, fear and relief?
"Linda... I'm so sorry for the way I reacted back there. So sorry." I apologized but she just looked at me. Thud! The thunder roared and Linda flinched. "Come on. Get in the car, let me take you home." I said leading her to my car. Man! Her phobia.

She got into the car. No words, no eye contact. There was awkward silence in the car. Linda just looked outside of the window and I saw a tear falling from her eye. "Are you okay?" I asked getting the tissues and giving them to her. She pushed my hand filled with tissues away. "Come on. I said I was sorry." I said in a calm voice. I looked at her and she was laughing humourless. What if she's a psycho?

"Sorry huh?" She said and I nodded keeping my eyes on the road. "Does sorry provide for the needy? Does your sorry bring back the dead? Does your sorry stop a freaking thunderstorm? Or does your sorry make my dad to love me as his own daughter?" She started sobbing and I kind of felt bad. She stared at the window again not saying anything. I stopped my car next to  her apartment parking lot. She got out quickly before I could say anything. "I'm sorry Linda." I said quietly.

Linda's POV

I got inside my apartment, took a shower and went to bed. I lashed my anger on the wrong person. Sure he was wrong for leaving me but he tried to apologize. Yet you didn't listen to any word he said. Yeah yeah yeah. I get it. I was wrong. I didn't even bother switching off the lights. I just went to sleep my eyes becoming blurry and teary.

I was woken up by my alarm and I switched it off with my eyes closed. "Ughh. Mornings." I groaned rubbing my eyes. Hey! Who switched off the lights. It must be a power outage. I opened my eyes but I was in complete darkness. No no no no no no! It can't be. I reached for the light switch and the switch feels like it's on. I kept tapping on the bed until I felt my phone on my hands."Call Brandon." I said.

"Dialing Brandon...." My phone responded.

Hey Guys. How was the chapter? Please comment and vote
Love you all😍😍