CHAPTER ONE

"Ahh the smell of a new book." Casey said sniffing her book. I giggled at her. "Anyway my brother is hosting a party tonight and you're invited my friend." Casey said with excitement."Uhm.. Sure I'll be there." I jumped in excitement. Casey's brother Daniel, knows how to host a party. The last one he threw was full of the hottest guys in town sadly   I didn't get a boyfriend that night because of one thing, my glasses.

Nobody wants to date a girl that wears glasses and can't see very well. I need to tell Layla to cover for me at work so that the Will Decker my boss wouldn't notice that I'm not there. "Alrighty then." Casey said clapping her hands together.
She went to her apartment which was only three blocks away from mine. We decided to move out of our parents' house after we graduated two years ago. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my bag to check the notification. It was from thee bank notifying me that my savings have increased by 5% that is awesome. I really needed the money for my eye surgery. The doctors think it might be eye cancer but for now .... I'm living my life. 

Sure everyone was like "Why didn't you tell your father he's rich?" I don't want to talk about him now . I got to my apartment and took a shower and chose a black and gold dress that reached my knees. I .also got accessories that matched the dress perfectly. I don't like putting make up on but tonight may be the night I find my true love. I applied nude make up on . I looked at myself in the mirror. A brown skin girl with long braids that reached my hips.I was satisfied with my looks and I got out of my apartment to have some fun!
.......................................................................................

The music at Daniel's house was so loud . You can hear it from far away. "Lemme get some drinks. Woah! Have fun girl." Casey said shaking me side to side. She was wearing a very short dress that showed her upper thighs. It looked good on her. I also grabbed a solo cup and drank the liquor inside. I looked around me, boys hooking up with some girls. Some missing some chatting. "Hey babe. You look so lonely here." A guy said sipping his liquor. "I'm just adjusting to the vibe." I said walking away from the guy and luckily he didn't follow me. I was minding my own business when I was  literally knocked down. "Hey!" I yelled over the music. My glasses were on the floor and I couldn't find them because it was crowded. "Watch where you're going lady." The guy who knocked me down said. I stood up and slapped him across the face.

How's that for watching where I'm going. I could feel his breathing quickening. I pushed through the crowd before I get beaten up. I can't see that well without my glasses but I managed to go outside. I stopped the meter taxi and it took me home. Casey would have to have fun without me. I mean she was already having fun without me. I got to my house and jumped on my bed . I was a little tipsy but I could manage to go to work tomorrow. My hand still burnt from the slap I gave that guy. I laughed at that and I went to sleep.

How was the first chapter guys. Please comment and vote.xoxo