CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Linda's POV

"Yep." I laughed seeing how surprised he is.

"What the..." Casey came running out of the house to where I was standing.

"A G-Wagon! Linda!" Casey screamed with excitement.

"Can I take it for a spin?" Casey asked.

"Not yet but...."

"Where did you get the money?" Daniel asked his voice deep and serious.

"Dad gave me the money." I said with a fake smile. He still kept his face serious. He went back in the house without saying a word.

"I can't wait to see your house! But seriously....why did your dad give you money?" Casey asked causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"I'll tell you. Don't worry." I laughed.

"You know for a minute there I thought it was my boyfriend." Casey laughed awkwardly causing me to scream at her.

"You have a boyfriend?"

She nodded.
"Come inside, I'll explain everything." She said.

.......................................

Today was the day for my house warming party. I got everything sorted.

"Okay. Food, drinks, games..... What am I missing?" I wondered.

My phone rang and it was Casey.

"Heeyyyaaaa! We're here!" She screamed on the phone.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm coming!" I walked towards the door.

"Hey." I greeted Casey.

"Hello LA." Daniel greeted and I nodded with a smile. Man he's so hot! How can he make that simple outfit look like an outfit that came out of the magazine?

"I'm going in!" Casey said pushing me aside so that she could get inside the house. Daniel and I shook out heads sideways simultaneously.

"Come in." I said to him.

Daniel and Casey helped me to set up for the house warming.

"This is huge. I think I'm gonna move in." Casey said evaluating the kitchen.

"That might not be a bad idea." Daniel spoke. Ah. His voice.

I blushed. The was a knock on the door and I went to get it.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Hey. We bought wine." Ava said showing off the bottle of wine.

I faked a smile.

Brandon didn't even look at me. What's up with him?

"Let the party begin!" Casey yelled.

This girl. We haven't even started to drink but she's already drunk.

"Nice house." Brandon finally said.

"Thanks."
..................................

"No guys! Don't leave." I whined.
I think I drank too much wine. Really Linda? It was only one glass.

"We would love to but we gotta go." Daniel said hugging me.

"Don't worry. I'll have a sleepover here one day." He whispered into my ear. I blushed.

"Okay then bye." I said pouting.

"Listen here... I think I'm seeing doubles." Casey said falling into her brother's arms. She's so drunk. I'm not even sure she remembers her name.

After ten minutes, we managed to get Casey inside the car. Daniel waved me a good bye before he started his car and leaving.

"I think its time for us to leave too." I rolled my eyes at Ava. I didn't think they noticed that because she still gave me a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks for hosting us Linda." Brandon said hugging me.

I nodded.

After I said my goodbyes to them, I went back into the house. It's so empty now.

I went to lay down on the couch. I switched on the TV trying to get my mind off the loneliness I'm the house.

My phone then beeped.

Brandon: Open the door. I'm outside.

I went to the door running and there he was with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, what are y...." He interrupted me with a kiss. I pulled him inside the house not breaking away from the kiss.

He sucked my neck making me gasp. We landed on the couch with him on top of me.

"Brandon. Take off your shirt." He stopped looking at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip seductively.

"Yes. Now kiss me." He took off his shirt and man did I like what I see. He kissed me again taking off my shirt.

"You're so gorgeous."

"Mhmm...." I moaned softly as he grabbed my breast. He sucked it and I moaned louder.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked.

"Upstairs. On the left."

He carried me to my bedroom. He threw me softly on the bed. Brandon took off his pants and I involuntarily bit my lip.

Let the party begin!