02 - Falling Down

EPISODE 05 - Sugar Daddy Reveal
June 9 2023

Melda stirred the pot and asked Macy to confess who she really is and why she badly wanted to be Mrs. Perez so Macy told her to straight out her tongue as all the tongue that went against her failed and she also cleared it to her that she have no ulterior motives and she's not a gold digger as all she want is to love and serve Bart until the end of time and if its not enough for her to convince everyone then she have no idea what will be. Yaya Melda was too stunned to speak after Macy splashed her the cold splash of truth and she need to live on now to the fact that a street whore will be their future boss. Meanwhile, Mia have no clue where to go as its already 3AM & the streets are now filled with tambays and alcoholics so she went to their old house where Macy live but she noticed that their old house is now rotten and abandoned so she tried to open the door but instead of having a hard time because there's no key, she easily removed the door from the frame as the wood is already rotting. Mia switched on the lights and she saw that all of Macy's belongings were not there anymore so she thought that Macy is already in Manila to pursue her dreams and this made her smile and she plans to follow her the next day for them to finally see each other. Mia arranged the pillows and slept her troubles away on the wooden bed where Macy used to sleep and she rekindled all the joyful memories that they had during the times when they're young. Macy is very dependent on her Ate Mia after their parents died but things changed when Mia decided to enter the convent and become a nun, Macy became aloof and rebellious and they haven't had a proper conversation for the last 3 years when Mia found out that Macy worked as an online whore and posts nude photos of her just for her to gain bucks. Mia was very disgusted about Macy's new job but after what happened at the convent, she realized that "let him without sin cast the first stone" passage speak volumes to her as she's not the perfect person to judge her promiscuous sister when she herself is a woman of God who had an affair with a married man. Mia told herself before closing her eyes that she need to find Macy and apologize to her for abandoning her during the times that she need her the most. Mia finally slept and tear flown out of her eyes as she missed her sister so much. The next day, the Perez brothers woke up and they're surprised that Macy was the one who did the cooking and told them to help themselves now as she cooked bacon and eggs. Troy and Tupe smiled at Macy and told her that she's really perfect to be their future stepmom. Yaya Melda noticed that she woke up late so she quickly went out of her room and was also surprised that Macy cooked breakfast so she asked other yayas why they didn't woke her up and they said that its not their responsibility to wake her up. Yaya Melda was very pissed that Macy is already taking her spot so when Macy washed the dishes after they ate their breakfast, Melda poked her and asked her what's her problem with her. Macy acted like she did nothing and asked Melda why she look so scared when all that she did is to prepare food for her future stepsons. Melda told her that she knew her kind and a whore will always be whore no matter what happens so Macy told her that its not her problem anymore that she woke up late. Meanwhile, Bart called Tupe to his office and asked him to stand as a proxy for his upcoming event in Tanay for a medical mission but Tupe told him that he's not ready for that as he still have social anxiety and people will surely don't like him but Bart told him that he knew that he have a medical condition but he nreded to face his fears as that's the only way for him to conquer it and this is a great start for him to follow his footsteps. Tupe felt that he's the inferior son of Bart since Troy already gained the respect of Bart's colleagues so this made him extra nervous but he needed to be a man and stand up. Meanwhile, Mia is now awake and she heard that there's a medical mission nearby so she volunteered and told them that she previously handle medical missions so she got experience on her hands so the organizer told her to help the nurses by assisting on giving vitamins and supplements for the poor. Mia helped on giving everything but everyone's attention was caught when Tupe arrived and he was introduced as the son of Bart Perez so Mia quickly dropped everything and she asked the nurses to let her talk to him. The organizer quickly interrupted and told Mia that Tupe is their boss so she have no right to talk to him. Tupe stood and gave his speech onstage and thanked everyone for volunteering on the medical mission but when he saw Mia smiling to him, he felt relaxed and his anxiety slowly faded away. After the speech, Mia begged for the organizer to let her talk to Tupe for once but fate got very favorable to her as Tupe approached her and asked her name. Mia smiled and introduced herself to him and Tupe told her that she really has a unique charm as the moment that he saw her face, his anxiety slowly went away. Mia told Tupe that she's glad to meet him as she already met Bart, his dad. Tupe asked her if she have a stable job now as he can recommend her to his friends and Mia suddenly remembered Bart so she asked him if she can apply as a yaya to their house. Tupe asked why she wanted to be a yaya when she can be his assistant so Mia got shocked again and asked him if he's really sure with that. Tupe told her that his schedules are killing him so having an assistant will surely make his life easier. Mia accepted the job offer and told him that he's very kind to her. Meanwhile, Macy went back to the old house and she noticed that everything is organized and she saw all of her Ate Mia's belongings nearby her bed and she realized that Mia is back to their old house and she quickly ran away. Macy's anger towards her sister is still strong and that's the thing that pushes her away from her sister. The neighbors noticed Macy and they asked if she already married the rich man who dated her so she told them that she's now about to be married to her sugar daddy and her sugar daddy is no other than the great Bart Perez. Everyone gagged with Macy's revelation as most of their neighbors have no idea who's the man who's courting her. Mia went back to her house and she's very excited for her new job as Tupe's assistant.