15 - Exposed

EPISODE 57 - Rekindle
Aug 9 2023

Tonet asked Yael if they're already his friends as she's referring to Zevy and her gang so he told her that he just met them. Zevy stood up and told Tonet that she's glad that she's back as they missed her so much. Zevy and Tonet are peers as they're both campaign ambassadors for P'Dairy but Zevy rolled her eyes as she hugged Tonet as she clearly don't like her. Zevy told Yael that after the class, she wanna have lunch with him so Yael agreed. Tonet felt that there's a brewing connection between the two so she distanced herself and focused on the upcoming class. Meanwhile, Mia is cleaning the picture frames at the living room and when she cleaned Bart's frame, she got emotional as she felt that Bart's death is so unnecessary and put all of their lives to the hell that they're in. Melda saw Mia being emotional so she asked why she's crying in front of the man that her sister killed and Mia said that Macy is not a killer as she believed that what happened was just an accident and she don't want her poor sis to pay for the sins that she didn't intend to do. Melda told Mia that she's a shameless woman for even working here after what they all did to the Perez family. Mia put down Bart's frame and told Melda that she already paid for all her sins and she's continuing to pay for it as she's slaving herself here in this mansion so she walked out and Melda was left speechless. Meanwhile, Macy felt that Bella kept on talking to her all day so she asked her what's wrong with her so Bella told her bessy that she just love to talk to her and discuss the wickedness of Ursula. Macy told her bessy that she also needed time to spend with Troy as her tummy is getting bigger. Bella remembered what Ursula said that she needed to make sure that Macy will stay away from Troy so as a measure to distract her bessy, Bella pretended to pass out and this made Macy very alarmed so she called her co-employees to lift Bella to the clinic. Ursula saw the commotion at the HR office so she told herself that Bella is now doing her job well and Macy will be surprised for the explosive revelation that'll be slapped in front of her face so she went back to her office but as she entered, she was surprised as Ray was there with flowers and teddy bears. Ray told Ursula that he just went home from Japan as he had a 1 week vacation there and he's very happy to know that Millie is alive and back to them so Ursula asked him to leave as she have no time dealing with all the BS that he's about to spread. Ray begged for her to give him a second chance as he needed Tonet to be part of his life again so Ursula told him that he can do his job as a father but her heart is already close for them to be reunited again so she pushed him away. Ray is now leaving the office when Macy saw him and asked him why he's here so Ray asked him if they can go out for dinner later as he just needed someone to talk. Macy felt that Ray's offer for a dinner is an answered prayer so she quickly said yes. Bella saw that Macy and Ray were talking so she went to Ursula's office and told her that the plan worked and Macy is now very eloped to Ray so Ursula told her that the clock is ticking for both Macy and Troy as they're now destined to be separated and her next plan will be very vile and she needed Bella's trust and loyalty for the next move. Ursula's plans on removing Macy is now in full swing so Bella asked her what will be the next move and she said that it'll be a very dangerous thing to pull off but Macy will surely be insane on her next moves. Bella got nervous for the safety of her bessy as she knew Ursula is a very evil woman and she knows no boundaries when it comes to wickedness. Meanwhile, Tupe is now busy on working and when he's about to enter Troy's office, he noticed from the glass door that Bren and Troy were making out so he backed out and felt traumatized on what he saw as its very clear now that Macy and her baby will surely have nothing to lean on now that Troy is now with Bren again. After the make out session, Bren went to the CR and Tupe followed him and Bren noticed that Tupe stared at him so he asked him why he kept on looking at him like that. Tupe's face kept on getting closer to Bren and he asked him if they can make out too in one of the stalls like how he and Troy are making out. Bren is sweating a lot as he can't handle the brewing sexual tension between him and Tupe but Tupe stopped the former's fantasies and warned him that once Troy and Macy's relationship will be destroyed, he'll make sure that the face that he's seeing right now will be the same face who'll punch him and beat him up. Bren was extremely nervous so when Troy left, he was relieved but he told himself that his love for Troy is unstoppable. Meanwhile, its lunch time and Yael has no one with him so Zevy and her besties sat down with him and asked if its ok for him that they'll sit down here and Yael said that its ok. Tonet, on the other hand, is finding Yael at the cafeteria but when she saw him, she felt jealous as Zevy and him looks so happy so she sat down alone. Yael saw Tonet on the other table, alone so he asked Zevy and her friends if he can join Tonet and Zevy have no choice but to say yes. Yael joined Tonet and asked her if she's ok and Tonet smiled and told him that she's now feeling better when he's by her side. Zevy rolled her eyes and told her besties that she needed Yael to be her man and Tonet deserves to rot in hell. Meanwhile, Mia is now in the kitchen as she's slicing veggies for dinner and she was surprised as Tupe arrived and helped her on doing the chores. Mia asked Tupe why he's helping them in the kitchen so he said that he just wanna show to her that he can also do the things that she's doing here. Berta saw Tupe at the kitchen so she asked him why he's here so Tupe told them that he wanna cook the dinner tonight and he wanna impress Ursula with his cooking skills. Mia smiled and told Tupe that she knew that he can pull off a delicious meal so Tupe did all the tasks while Berta poked Mia and told her that her hair is very long now as their boss Tupe is now showing his skills in front of her. Mia asked Berta why she's telling her that Tupe is showing off so Berta told her that its very obvious now that Tupe has feelings for her and this is his way of saying that he can also be the man of the house. Mia felt that Tupe will be her soulmate but she told herself to stop assuming as its hard to recover when the time comes that it'll be revealed that Tupe have no feelings for her.