09 - Life Changing Twists

EPISODE 33 - Mia's Questions
July 12 2023

Ursula looked behind the door and under the bed if there's someone who entered her room but she found nothing so she went out. Mia went out of the cabinet when she heard that Ursula is now out so she felt that she now has a strong proof to show to Wilma that Tonet is Ursula's long lost daughter. Meanwhile, Macy is now typing at her excel sheet when she noticed that the accounting dept added 1 new staff so she looked at the database, she was surprised as she saw the name of Brennan so she asked the HR head if the IT didn't update the system as Brennan's name is still in the database but the head told her that the system is never outdated when in fact, they just updated it now that Brennan is back in the company as he was bailed out by his good friend. Macy was shocked to know about Brennan's freedom so she quickly went to the accouting dept and she saw a laughing Brennan there so when the two got eye contact to each other, the tension rose between them so Macy went to the conference room and Brennan followed. Bren asked Macy if she's threatened that he's now back in the company after the police told him that he's not involved to what happened to Troy so Macy asked him if he will pursue Troy again and Bren told her that Troy already is now questioning his past after he gave him a picture of them during their stay in Baguio and few days from now, Troy will remember everything that happened to him before he got amnesia and for sure, she will lose her spot in the mansion. Macy remembered the time when Troy told her that he had a dream about a man being killed in front of him so she realized that all of that was not a coincidence so she slapped Bren and told him that he's a piece of crap. Bren told her that her reign inside the mansion is about to end as Troy will know the truth and nothing can stop him from doing that. Macy felt that she needed to make sure that Troy won't remember anything so she went back to her station and did her remaining paperworks while thinking about her next move. Meanwhile, the doctor told Syl that he's now fine and he can be discharged now so Wilma thanked the doc and Syl asked her if they'll go back to the condo after all the things that they knew about Ursula and Tonet but she told him that they need to go back there as Tonet will surely question them why all of a sudden they left there so Syl was left with no choice but to face the potential danger that they're about to face. Tonet is now in a coffee shop as she's waiting for Xavier to arrive but she was surprised as Mia was the one who came so she asked her Ate why she's here and Mia asked her if she can sit down with her here as she have small amounts in her pocket to purchase a coffee and just chill down. Tonet told Mia that she will treat her for a nice coffee and when she ordered for Mia, Xav arrived and was very happy to see Mia. Mia asked Xav if he already ate as she brought suman for both of them so Xav told her that he's starving so he accepted the suman and ate it. Tonet gave the coffee to Mia and told her that she's very happy that she got a day off so Mia told her that Ursula is a very kind boss to her even if there are times that she and Macy are having some catfight. Mia noticed a birthmark in Tonet's shoulder so she asked her if that mark was there when she's born so Tonet told her that its there since day 1 and when she earned the right amount, she will make sure that the finest doctors in the country will remove it. Mia asked Tonet if she can take a photo of her while showing her birthmark so Tonet, even if she felt weird, still posed and Mia thanked her for being so cooperative. Tonet asked Mia why she need to take a photo of her birthmark so Xav told her that maybe Mia is very keen to reincarnation as birthmarks are the imprints of your past life so maybe Mia is fascinated with that. Mia buffered but she told Tonet that Xav is right as she's very interested in birthmarks so Mia asked if Xav also has one and he said that the only birthmark he have is on his butt and this made Tonet laugh so hard. After their hearty conversations, Tonet went home as they just walked to the mansion but when Mia is about to enter, Xav held her hand and asked her what is really the meaning of her fascination with birthmarks so Mia explained to him that Tonet is a very special girl and there are lots of secrets in her identity that she needed to unravel as she deserves to know the truth. Xav asked Mia if he can help so Mia told him that he can definitely help by making sure Tonet is happy with his company as that's the only thing that he can do. Xav told Mia that he will never make Tonet sad so Mia told him to take care on going home. Meanwhile, Ambrosio went inside the office and Ursula look at him like nothing happened last night so he asked him if she's contented now with what she knew and Ursula told him to sit down now on his station as she's very contented now. Bella heard the casual talk between the two so she texted Macy and told her that Ursula and Ambrosio are now talking like something happened last night. Macy saw the text and she felt that there's a sparking love between Ursula and Ambrosio so she told her that they need to find that out. After the duty, Bella and Macy followed Ambrosio on his way home and when they arrived, they noticed Ursula is there as she went inside the man's car and told him to sleep well. Ursula placed a hose on the exhaust pipe and connected it to the window of Ambrosio's car and she made sure that all the windows are closed to fully secure the death of the poor accountant. Macy asked Bella if they can help him but Bella told him that they can't do anything but Macy asked why. Bella's forehead was suddenly lit by a sniper from afar and Macy got scared. Ambrosio is now peacefully sleeping inside the car after Ursula gave him an herbal sleeping tea and as he's inhaling all the toxic gases, Macy asked Bella that they should leave now but the latter told her that Ursula is not a simple enemy as she's a killer and they will be her next casualty if they continue to bug her. After an hour, Ursula successfully ended Ambrosio's life so she made sure that all the evidences will be cleaned out and she called the sniper guy to put that down. Ursula went back to her car and drifted away from the crime scene. Macy was scared with what she witnessed so she asked Bella to check Ambrosio if he's still alive but Bella told her that it's all too late as the accountant is now dead.