21 - Blame & Abduction

EPISODE 81 - Lost Money
Sept 6 2023

Bia went to her room at the garage and she got emotional as she needed to hide the truth away from Mia and for her to pretend as Hector's daughter so she laid her back to the bed and she slept. Meanwhile, Ursula is now at the dining table as she's about to eat dinner so she asked Melda if Tupe or Troy will join her but Melda told her that Tupe called that he'll go home late while Troy and Bren are having a dinner at Bren's so Ursula accepted that she'll be solo in the dining table. Tonet went home and when she arrived, she hugged her mother and told her that she wanted her to stop her dad, Ray on marrying Macy. Ursula asked Tonet why she don't like Macy to be her future stepmom and Tonet told her that she don't want that bitch to be her stepmom so the former told the latter that she needed to let her dad be happy this time and if it means him marrying Macy is the way for him to reach that happiness then she won't hinder it. Tonet told her mom that she hated Macy so much as she's the reason why her Ate Mia is now homeless but she was shocked as Macy was just at the back while she uttered all those words of disrespect. Macy clapped her hands as she told Tonet that she's now totally brainwashed from all the lies that was dissimenated during the resto launch and now, she's dissing her but Tonet told her that she deserves all the disrespect that she's getting as she's a criminal and she don't deserve any merit as she's a very vile woman. Macy told Tonet that she have no time dealing with her antics as her body demands sleep but the latter told her that she'll do everything to stop her wedding with her dad Ray so Macy laughed and told her good luck on her plans on doing that as she'll wait for her future stepdaughter to ruin her upcoming marriage. Macy is now about to go to stairs but Tonet asked her to face her so when Macy faced her, she was slapped by the latter and Ursula quickly mediated and told Tonet to stop it as Macy is pregnant. Macy felt the spice of Tonet's slap so she warned her that she'll pay for what she did to her so when she went upstairs, Ursula hugged Tonet and told her that she don't need to attack that bitch as everyone's now doing the job for her. Meanwhile, Macy is now at her bedroom and she remembered the times that Mia visited her and told her that she already found a way to pull her out of the Bart murder allegations so she got very hopeless and bursted out in tears. Hector is now cleaning up the walls when he heard Macy's emotions seeping in so he noticed that the door is open and he entered the room. Macy saw Hector entering her room so she asked him what does he want from her and he told her that he's aware that she is a very disrespectful woman but he believe that there's still a room in her heart for change. Macy told Hector that she have no time dealing with his BS as she don't need a guidance counselor so he gave her a bracelet that he crafted from the shells of the beach where he lived before with his daughters. Macy was tamed when she saw the bracelet and Hector told her that the bracelet is now 25 years old and he made it specially for his 2 daughters but he already found one of his child so he wanna give the 2nd one to her. Macy got curious so she asked him who's the daughter that she just found and Hector said that fate is very friendly to her as Bia is Camia, his long lost daughter and this made Macy very happy for him so she told him that she's very glad that Bia finally found a family of her own. Hector told Macy to take care of the bracelet as he want it that thing to be a reminder that once in his life, he made a tough girl soft because of his creation. Macy felt that Hector is a kind man so she apologized and told him that she thought that he was a basic DOM who wanna take advantage of her. Hector giggled and told him that he will never ever do that as he respected women so much. Macy thanked him for making her smile for awhile and Hector told her that if she ever needs help, he's just one call away. The next day, Ursula went to the office and she saw Bella there and asked her what's wrong so the latter told her that she don't wanna sound like a very nosy person but she saw a very fishy transaction that originated from the HR Dept and the value of the cash request was a whopping 2M pesos so it really bothered her so Ursula asked her if Macy did this request so Bella told her that it will be better if Vivian will be here to answer her question. Ursula asked Vivian to be at her office and questioned her about the very suspicious 2M that vanished all of a sudden so Viviam told her that Macy was the one who did the request so the former shown the documents with Macy's forged signature and this made the latter furious as she knew that Macy will do this out of spite and to mock them. Mia is now at the condo when she saw Bia and Hector dining in so she entertained them and asked them what they needed. Hector was very happy to see Mia and he told her that he's Yael's lolo. Mia gasped as she remembered the time when she almost entered to his room when he underwent a heart surgery so she told him that its very nice to meet her. Mia asked Bia why she's with Hector so Bia told Mia that Hector is her long lost father and after so many years, they finally reunited. Hector told Mia that he never thought that after so many years, he'll find his long lost daughter so Mia told them that creme brulee is perfect to celebrate their reunion and Bia told her that she'll order creme brulee and lobster so Mia told them that she's very happy to serve their orders. Hector is smiling from ear to ear as Bia is now in front of her after all the years that he waited for the comeback of his child but he still wanted to know more about Mia as he felt that she's a good person. Bia and Hector enjoyed the meal that was served to them and they told Mia that she did a good job on handling the resto like a total pro. Mia told them that she got very nervous on her first few days in the resto but now that it's almost a week since she began, she already got the gist of her work. Hector told Mia that he'll do everything so that he can eat here as he wanted to befriend her so Mia told her that she would love to have him as a friend as Yael is already a friend to her. Meanwhile, Macy is now back in the office after being tied up in the bed and when she saw Bella, she asked her what's happening right now so Bella told her to prepare for Ursula's wrath. Macy felt that Bella was acting weird these days so she asked her what's wrong and Ursula suddenly appeared and asked her what was the meaning of all the fishy transactions that's coming from the HR dept. Macy got confused as to why she would request a huge sum of money so Vivian told her to admit now that she's the one who made the transaction.