32 - Liability of a Liar

EPISODE 125 - Slap
Oct 27 2023

Mia and Loida rushed Pilo to the hospital  and they told the doctor and nurses to do their best on saving that man as he has a very dangerous shot on his shoulder. The doctor told Mia and Loida to calm down as the man is not on a life or death situation and he's still very conscious at this point. Mia felt relieved as she's scared that Omar might killed Pilo so she told Loida that this is the mission that she's talking about as Pilo was the one who slain Bella and she has a strong doubt that its not the only thing that Ursula instructed him to do. Loida asked Mia why she eagerly wanted Pilo to be on her side so Mia told her that she's very sure that Ursula doesn't have an amnesia and she have a suspicion that Pilo is the man who went to the resto as she found out that he also have another gunshot wound on his right shoulder so that means, he was the one who was shot at the resto during the standoff. Loida asked Mia why she came up with that conclusion so Mia told her that she carefully connected all the details and there's a strong possibilty that Ursula is the one who killed Bart as based on the flash drive file, Dario admitted that someone went to the hospital as Bart was still alive after the "fatal shot" that was done to him by Macy and someone intervened and killed him. Loida asked Mia how she came up with the conclusion that Ursula was the one who killed Bart so Mia told her that her gutfeel just tells her that something's off with that woman. Loida told Mia that she's in a very dangerous situation now as fighting Ursula is like fighting a very strong enemy so Mia told her friend that her ultimate tactic to fight Ursula is to get Pilo's trust as he's the right hand of that monster. Meanwhile, Macy went home as she's very pissed right now by what happened earlier so she told Berta to give her some hard liquor as she wanted to drink tonight. Melda noticed that the poor bride to be looks stressed so she told Macy that her shopping with Bia didn't end well so the latter told her to mind her business as she's not in the mood to fight elder with no brain. Melda told Macy to just give her a chance to have a drink with her as she's also tired of dealing with their petty fight and she just want to unwind too. Berta brought the liquor and when Macy asked her to bring 2 shot glass as she wanted Melda to be part of her drinking sesh. The doctor told Mia that the bullet was now removed and Pilo is now fine. Mia felt relieved by what the doctor said so when he left, Loida told Mia if she's ready now to face that man who killed Bella so Mia told her that later on, that man will know the truth about the person who saved his life. Loida asked Mia who'll be the one who'll face that Pilo later so Mia told her that it'll be her as its not yet the right time for Pilo to see who's the real savior. Pilo is now struggling as he's on his bed so when the nurse passed by, he asked him who's the one who save her from the bad people who hurt him so the nurse told him that she's just outside so he asked her to bring her here as he wanna thank her for what she did to him. Loida entered and she introduced herself as Loi and she told him that her van passed by so she can't resist to help him as he looked so stressed and bleeding. Pilo got emotional as he have no idea that there are still people who wanna help him despite the fact that he's a bad person but Loi told him that even if he's the worst person ever, he still have a chance to change himself for the better and if he don't mind, she wanna help him on recovering from the wounds that he got from the evil guys who attacked him. Meanwhile, Melda and Macy are now heavily drunk and as both of them are getting groggy, Bia slept with Arthur and she told him that she can never resist his sexy charm and when Arthur noticed that there's another person in his bed, he was surprised so he asked Bia why she's  here and he also asked where's Macy so she told him that he have nothing to worry as Melda is now drinking with her at the mini bar and for sure, she's now extremely inebriated and she won't have the strength to fight against her. Arthur continuously kissed Bia and told her that she's just a delight to be with. Melda is now laughing as she remembered her past experiences at the mansion as she caught so many drivers who had an affair with Doña Blesilda, the mother of Bart, Ursula and Arthur so she's very sure that the tradition of cheating runs in their family. Macy noticed that Melda is now blabbering something strange so she asked her why did she say that so Melda told Macy that Arthur is like the heir of Blesilda's whore-like attitude as he loves to fling with women. Macy asked Melda if Arthur is having fling with someone right now besides her so Melda told her that she saw Bia a few nights ago when she went to Arthur's room and she was surprised as it took 3 hours for her to get out of his room and she also saw how sweaty she was so she have a very strong suspicion that she and Arthur are having rough sex inside that room. Macy was surprised by Melda's confession but the truth was Melda got carried away and she accidentally spilled all her plans to Macy. Meanwhile, Loida saw Mia going out of Pilo's hospital room so she asked her what happened inside so Loida told her that Pilo is now very thankful for her that he got rescued from those evil men and a few days from now, Pilo would be Ursula's biggest nightmare as he'll be the one who'll destroy the empire of lies and deceit that seh built. Pilo received a phone call and when he answered it, he was surprised as it was Ursula so he asked her if she called because she already knew about what happened to him. Ursula told Pilo that she already hired a new assassin who'll do the job properly and she'll make sure that he will die like a poisoned rat one of these days so she told him to prepare himself for the surprise attack that she'll do. Pilo was devastated as he finally heard coming from Ursula's mouth that he's now just a trash and she's ready to kill him without any hesitation so he began crying and told himself that he won't stop until Ursula would beg for him to be back on her side again. Meanwhile, Macy noticed that Melda is now very wasted so she opened the old yaya's phone as she's curious on her whereabouts but when she went to the gallery section, she was shocked when she saw the pics of Arthur and Bia kissing at the couch and cuddling at the garden so she was extremely mad of Bia. Melda is now sleeping at the couch and Macy went to the kitchen and when she saw Berta, she asked her if Melda knew anything about Bia and Arthur's affair. Berta got very scared as Macy already knew the truth about the mess that Melda made so she told her that she have no idea what the hell is going on so Hector heard the commotion and he asked Macy what's going on right now. Macy asked Hector if he knew anything about Bia's affair with her fiancee so the latter got confused as to how will that happen. Macy told Hector that the only way for them to know the truth is to go to Arthur's bedroom so the two went upstairs. Berta is now waking Melda up as she fear that Macy is now about to go to Arthur's bedroom but the old yaya is still very asleep. Macy and Hector opened the door in Arthur's bedroom and both of them were shook on what they witnessed. Bia and Arthur were torridly kissing while Macy was looking at them so Hector got very mad and he attacked Arthur while Macy stared at Bia. Bia tried to apologize to Macy but all she receive from the latter was a slap.