23 - Dangerous

EPISODE 89 - On The Edge
Sept 15 2023

Ursula bravely told Master that she will never admit something that she never did so Master laughed and told her that she truly don't give a damn about the life of her daughter. Master pushed Tonet and this made Ursula's heart drop to the floor as her daughter is now holding on for her dear life while holding at the edge. Tonet screamed for help and Ursula is about to save her daughter but Master blocked her with a gun in her head and told her that the moment she touch her daughter will be the death of their hope on saving her. Ursula got very emotional and she told Master that she didn't kill Bart as she even have no clue that he still managed to survive the wound from the gunshot made by Macy. The tension at the edge is now in its peak while Tonet is now feeling tired as she's been holding the ledge for quite some time now. Meanwhile, Hector told Melda that he felt so uneasy now as he kept on thinking about the Ursula-Tonet situation so she told him to calm down as she felt that she can save her own daughter from that kidnapper. Hector told Melda that Ursula might be fooled again by that kidnapper as he believe that if that kidnapper did it once then he can do it twice. Melda told him to shut his mouth up as nothing bad will happen to Ursula and she can survive the mess that she's in. Mia kept on walking around as she felt so anxious so Ray told her to sit down as he felt like he's now becoming very dizzy when he kept on looking at her walking back and forth. Mia told Ray that she can never relax right now as either Tonet or Ursula might  suffer a permanent consequence as she felt that the kidnapper is a very cunning man. Macy laughed and told Mia that she loves to assume things and she also have a knack on adding insult to the injury so she told her to sit down as she's not helping the situaton. Mia told Macy that she have the right to be worried as she cares for both Tonet and Ursula and there's nothing wrong with that. Troy heard the brewing tension between the sisters so he told them to shut up as they're not helping the situation. Ursula is now holding Tonet's hands as the latter is now at the edge od the building and she told her daughter to hold on as there'll be a lot of people who'll be very sad if she fell off from the edge. Tonet remembered the time when he met Hector and Yael and that made her very complete as a person so she used that to motivate herself and she held on Ursula's hands and managed to lift herself up back to the surface. Ursula managed to save Tonet and they're both lying on the floor as they got very tired from the tension at the edge. Master applauded the two of them and he told Ursula that she passed the first test but she'll be shook on the second one as it'll be very nerve wracking. Tonet begged the Master to stop attacking her mother as she's been through a lot and Ursula is not a killer. The Master told Tonet that Ursula was the one who killed Bart Perez and she should be in jail for what she did  and Ursula remembered the times when she tried to kill Bart but she failed to do such so Ursula laughed off and she told the Master that she badly wanted to kill Bart from her own hands but she failed. Tonet was shocked when she heard that her mom truly wanted Bart to be killed so she asked her if she really was the one who murdered him. Ursula told Tonet that she wished that she was the one who killed Bart but unfortunately, she's in Canada that time so she have no clue that his evil brother already passed away so that made her being the suspect in Bart's death an impossible thing. Meanwhile, Tupe is now on a mission as he badly wanted to see Pilo, the man who burned the slums and when he reached his house, Pilo was surprised as Ursula's nephew arrived so he asked him why he's here. Tupe asked Pilo if he can go inside his house as he wanna tell him something so Pilo didn't hesitate to let him as he knew him and he felt that Ursula sent him to give him the final pay. Tupe entered Pilo's house so the latter asked if he already brought the money. Tupe asked him what does he mean by the money so Pilo laughed and told him that he knew Ursula sent him to give the money to him after he burned down Mia's neighborhood. Tupe was shocked when he found out that Pilo was working for Ursula and his own aunt was the main perpetrator of the fire that happened in Mia's neighborhood so Tupe didn't hesitate to punch Pilo's face and told him that he's very evil and he's worthless. Pilo was shocked when he found out that Tupe was there to catch him on the act so he punched him back and told him that before he can get him, he needed to chase him. Tupe was pissed off with Pilo's antics so he ran after him and followed him wherever he go. The chase between Pilo and Tupe led them to the port and Tupe was forced to use his gun but he was cornered by Pilo's friends nearby the port. Pilo laughed and told Tupe that he knew that he's a Perez but he'll make sure that he'll go home with bruises on his face. Tupe told Pilo to stop doing all this nonsense and fight him without his stupid colleagues. Meanwhile, Ursula is now very aggressive as she told the Master that she have nothing to prove to him as its very clear that she's not the one who killed Bart. Master told her that Tonet is now safe from the mess that he wanna do next but Ursula will face the karma that she needed to face. Master pointed the gun at Ursula and as they moved backward, the latter didn't notice that she's nearby the edge so she slipped and now, she's hanging on for her dear life at the edge of the building. Tonet was shocked when she saw that Ursula is at the edge of the building so she held her hand and told her to hold on as she will never release her. Ursula is now fighting for her life as she's struggling while holding Tonet's hand and she's reminded of all the stuff that she's been through. Meanwhile, Melda is still awake and as she's drinking water, her heartbeat suddenly arise so Berta saw her looking so pale and asked her if she's ok. Melda suddenly got very emotional as she told Berta that she can't live her life without Ursula by her side and she fear that something bad might happen to her. Berta hugged Melda and told her that she knew Ursula can survive that thing. Master laughed and told Tonet that its best to let go of her mom but she told him that she will never let go of her as she's her life. Master told them that he needed to leave  so he went inside the helicopter and flew away from the crime scene. Tonet is now holding Ursula and she told her mom to never let go but Ursula already felt that her life is now almost done so she thanked Tonet for being a kind hearted daughter to her. Tonet got very emotional as she told her mom to fight for her life but she was shocked when Ursula released her hand from Tonet and she fell from the rooftop and hit the ground. Tonet screamed and cried as she witnessed how her mom fell off from the building. Mia felt that Tonet is now screaming hysterically so she told Ray that they need to go to the rooftop now.