26 - Savior

EPISODE 101 - Awake
Sept 29 2023

Mia told Tonet that hopefully, Ursula is now conscious so that they can now move on to the next chapters of their life and bury their past. Meanwhile, Arthur and Macy brought Yael and Hector on a high end resto and she told them to choose whatever they want as its her treat. Hector thanked Macy for being a very kind person despite what happened to her. Macy felt a new awakening in her life after she lost her baby and she wanted to make sure now that all the people who truly trust her will enjoy the perks of life. Yael thanked Macy and Arthur for their kindness towards him. Meanwhile, Mia and Tonet are outside the ICU as the doctor prohibits them to go inside as its already late and Mia noticed a sudden change in Ursula's face. Tonet asked her Ate Mia what she observed so she said that she felt Ursula is already awake so when Ursula's nurse passed by, Mia grabbed her arm and asked her if her patient already regained her consciousness back. The nurse remembered Ursula's warnings so she told Mia that she have no clue if tne patient is already awake as the last time she entered the ICU, the patient is still in a vegetable state. Tonet believed what the nurse said but Mia is not convinced by what they're saying so she have a plan on finding out the truth regarding Ursula's case. The dinner was done and Macy told Hector that Yael is very welcome to sleep at the mansion as they still have plenty of rooms but Yael refused to accept Macy's offer as he needs to be there at their boarding house just in case thieves plan to rob his things there. Macy laughed at Yael and told him that she can really relate to what he's experiencing right now as she also was a boarder in a very tight room before but Bart rescued her from that mess and gave her a new life. Arthur told Macy that Loki will send Yael home and Hector thanked Arthur for his kindness towards them. Yael was now sent home and as the 3 of them came inside, Macy placed the pasalubongs for Melda, Bia and Berta. Melda rolled her eyes but when she opened the food pack, she was surprised as Macy brought lobster for everyone of them. Macy approached Melda and told her to allow her to introduce herself to the family again as the old and desperate Macy already died. Melda grabbed the food and she told Bia and Berta to get their shares too as she wanna go to the garden and eat her meal, leaving Macy neglected from her demand of acceptance from the head Yaya. Hector told Macy that it'll be very difficult for Melda to accept her as it's very obvious that she don't like her. Arthur told Macy that what matters most now is the kindness that she's showing towards the yaya and to other people in this house. The next day, Macy is now working at the office as she came early to do her tasks when Bella entered the office and congratulated her for the promotion as the Company's President. Macy told Bella that despite of all the achievement that she got, she's still not happy as all she wanted now is to avenge against Mia and make sure that her life would be in despondency. Bella told Macy that Mia is not really Ray's side chick as she observed at the resto and nothing really happens between the two besides talking about the resto's welfare. Macy told Bella that she will never allow Mia to be happy again. Meanwhile, Troy is now very worried about Tupe's condition as its been almost a month when he mysteriously vanished and they still have no clue where he is so Bren told him that Arthur hired a private detective to find Tupe now. Troy told Bren that he don't want to be complacent by just depending on Arthur's actions so he need to do his own move and find his brother. Bren asked him what it is so Troy said that he'll find his brother all by himself so Bren laughed and asked him how can he do that. Troy told Bren that the only way to do that is to put on the most drastic move ever. Meanwhile, Mia is still thinking about Ursula's changes last night when they visited at the hospital so Loida asked her if she's ok so Mia asked her what if someone is just pretending to be in coma when in fact, they' already regained their consciousness so Loida told her that the only way to know this is to have a surprise visit at the hospital so Mia got an idea from what her coworker said so she thanked Loida for her brilliant idea. Ursula is now conscious and she asked the nurse if someone noticed that she already regained her consciousness back and the nurse said there's only one and that's Mia. Ursula was pissed by what the nurse said as all she wanted is to be in her bed but she told her to never allow anyone to enter her room. The nurse told Ursula that she have nothing to worry about as she would make sure that no one can enter this room and no one will know that she's already conscious. Ursula can still feel pain from the injury that she got from the fall and she plans to do therapy so that she can walk again. After her shift, Mia went to the hospital as she plans to see if Ursula is really awake now and the latter have no clue about the former's plans so Ursula asked the nurse to bring her her own phone as she needed to see the latest news in the outside world but the nurse told her that she's not allowed to use phone inside the ICU or else, the doctor will fire her and she will lose her job. Ursula begged for the nurse to give her her phone and while the former is begging, Mia is now very near the ICU so when she arrived at the 8th Floor where the ICU rooms located, she noticed that Ursula's room is open. Ursula begged the nurse to give her the phone but the nurse told her that its not possible so the former grabbed her arm and pushed her to the floor. The nurse fell to the floor as Ursula's force was very strong. Ursula told the nurse that she's useless and she's a fake bitch.   As Ursula is on the verge of her anger, she was surprised as Mia entered the room and the latter was also surprised that she was here. Mia was speechless when she saw Ursula regaining her consciousness so she hugged her but Ursula pushed her and told her that she don't remember her. Mia was confused as to why she can't remember her so Ursula explained that she have no clue who she is and where she is now as her mind is blank. Mia realized that Ursula suffered from amnesia so she called the other nurse and told them that Ursula already regained her consciousness. Ursula felt pissed as Mia already reported to everyone that she's awake so she pretended to have an amnesia so that she can work out on her plans on destroying Macy and Mia. The doctor arrived at the ICU and he was also surprised that Ursula can't remember anything as based on the CT scans, her brain wasn't affected by the fall. Ursula felt that she needed to play a very huge drama role on pretending that she has an amnesia so that no one will suspect that she'll avenge Bart's death. Meanwhile, Melda is now at the kitchen and all of a sudden, the phone rang so when she answered, she was surprised as it was Mia who called so she asked her if she just wanted to annoy her. Mia told Melda that its not time for crap as she's now at the hospital and after so many days, Ursula finally regained her consciousness. Melda was very happy about Ursula's recovery but Mia told her that her recovery is not yet absolute as she suffered from amnesia and all her memories are now removed just like what happened to Troy.