13 - Planning the Return

EPISODE 49 - Paghahanap
July 31 2023

Mia was silent when she and Tupe went at the canteen to have a small snacks so Tupe asked her why she looks so devastated. Mia told Tupe that Dario is a very healthy man and she can't believe that he would just die like that so Tupe told her that life is a very unpredictable game and no one can really guess who will die and who will live further. Ursula told Melda that the pain in her heart seems to be unending as she hasn't yet recovered from Tonet's disappearance and now, she need to deal again with the death of Mang Dario. Melda told Ursula that she needed to stand stronger than ever as her family needs her to be the pillar when everything else crumbles. Dario's corpse was now placed on the funeral homes and all of his relatives went there to remember the life of a very good man. Dario's wife thanked Ursula for giving her husband a very decent funeral and Ursula told her after all the years that Dario worked in the mansion, he deserves nothing but the best. Meanwhile, Sara is at the kitchen as she's preparing the veggies for their breakfast when Hector approached her and asked if he can borrow money as he wanna bring Tonet and Yael back to Batangas. Sara was shocked by Hector's  demands so she asked him why he suddenly wanted to go home and he said that he wanted Tonet to be with her mother. Sara got emotional as she knew from the start that they would just leave her after they used her. Hector told Sara that he's beyond thankful for all the things that she did to them but they need to go home to the place where they belong. Tonet and Yael arrived from the market and they saw Sara crying so they asked Hector what did he do to her so their lolo told them that he asked Sara if they can finally go back to Batangas and she got emotional. Yael and Tonet hugged Sara and told her that they will be forever grateful for her as she's the one who rescued them from the harsh tragedy. Sara thanked Hector and the rest of them for making her realize that she still have a life to live and now, even if she already accepted that they would leave this place, she would make sure that she will never forget the lessons that she learned from them. Tonet told Sara that she's very grateful to meet her and hopefully, they'll have more moments together in the future. Sara adviced them to travel by land so that they won't be traumatized if they travel by sea. The 3 are now at the terminal and Sara hugged the teens for the last time and Hector told Sara that he wanna see her next time in a better disposition in life. Sara hugged Hector and told him that she will miss them. The 3 went inside the bus and left the town but Tonet was emotional as she will miss Sara and her home cooked meals but she's looking forward for a brighter tomorrow as the new school year is about to start so she asked Yael where will he study and Yael said that he already enrolled on a public school and he's very sure that it will be hard for him to match the quality of school that she's in. Tonet told him that he shouldn't put down the school that he's in as quality education is not based on extremely high tuition as she knew that eager teachers in public schools can still provide quality education. Meanwhile, Mia is cooking at the kitchen while Tupe approached her and asked her if she's ok with the changes here in the mansion and Mia said that she have no choice but to follow the new rules laid by Yaya Melda. Tupe asked Mia if she was getting hurt by Melda but Mia said that Melda and her hasn't interacted yet. Melda went to the kitchen and she saw Mia and Tupe talking so she told Mia to go back to her work as she shouldn't talk to her boss during the times that she needed to be fully focused on her job. Tupe felt that Melda is harsh towards Mia so he tried to talk to their old nanny but Melda told Tupe that she have no time talking to him as they have lots of food to cook for the wake of Dario as Ursula mandated them to prepare everything to save money from catering. Tupe felt bad for Mia as he knew Melda will be really harsh towards her but he have no choice but to move forward. Ursula is now at her office and she asked the detectives that she hired if they have a news regarding Tonet as she felt like she's been waiting for forever to hug her daughter. The detectives told Ursula that they're still searching for Tonet and it felt like their search is a hopeless case now as there are no traces of Tonet in any direction so Ursula lashed out and told them to do their job properly as she's paying them huge amount of money. The detectives were being slapped by Ursula but Ray arrived and stopped her from doing nasty stuff to the detectives. Ray told Ursula that hurting the people who helps them on finding Tonet won't help to ease the situation as all they can do now is to pray and wait for Tonet to come back home. Ursula is now very emotional and with Ray's presence by her side, she finally had the shoulder that she needed to lean on. After the breakdown session, Ursula sat down and Ray brought her her fave mango shake as he knew that it would calm down her nerves after being struck by her panic attacks again and Ursula felt that the man that she loved before is still the man that she's facing right now and that made her feel so loved. Ray told Ursula that he knew that she doesn't love him anymore and the only bond that ties them together is Tonet but he still wanna do his best to make sure that the mother of his child is safe and feeling loved. Ursula thanked Ray and told him that she will do her best to stand stronger for Tonet. Tonet, Yael and Hector finally arrived in Batangas and Tonet got very emotional as she's now back in her hometown after what happened to them so Hector asked her if she's ok and Tonet said that she wanna go home now back to her mother. Yael looked at his lolo as he felt frustrated that Tonet will now leave them after what happened so he told his lolo that they need to find a small boarding house so that they can finally catch up on their sleep. Tonet felt that Yael didn't like the tone of her voice when she said that she's excited to go back to her parents so she followed them and asked them if they're pissed off by what she said. Yael didn't talk to Tonet until they reached the new boarding house that they will stay in and Hector settled everything including the downpayment and the advance payment. Tonet noticed that Yael looks mad so she asked him what's wrong so Yael faced her and told her that he's just a piece of trash in her life and when she comes back to her rich and lavish life, a poor and broke boy like him won't matter anymore as he have no money. Tonet asked him why he's so insecure so Yael admitted that he love her so much and he wanted to be a aprt of her life.