10 - Vanished

EPISODE 37 -  Where is Tonet
July 17 2023

Ursula noticed that Mia looks so stressed so she asked what's happening and Mia said that she need to see Tonet but it seems that she already ran away. Ursula asked Mia if she can go to their unit but Mia told her that they're just cleaning there so maybe she should leave now as its very dusty up there. Ursula felt that Mia is hiding something so that made her very eager to go to the unit so she pushed Mia away and told her that she need to go there now as she's the one who's paying the unit. Meanwhile, Wilma can't stop crying as she hurt Tonet so much and Tupe can't believe that Millie is alive and he knew that Ursula will be very happy to know about this. Lilybeth told all of them that she's the reason why all of these things are happening now so she told them that she needs to leave but Tupe stood up and told her that she's not allowed to leave as she needs to pay for all the sins that she did to Ursula. Meanwhile, Macy can't sleep so she went to the kitchen and she saw Berta crying so she approached and asked her why she's being emotional there and Berta told her that Mia is such a prick as Tupe told her that she should be the one who'll bring the cake to the condo but Mia sneaked in and brought the cake to the condo. Macy told Berta that she's right all along as her sister is really a bitch and very careless too as she don't give a damn even if someone might lose a job because of her carelessness. Lily begged Tupe to let her leave now as she still have a family to feed but they're all shocked as all of a sudden, Ursula kicked the door and asked them what is happening here. Wilma and Syl got very scared as Ursula saw Lily as they knew that they'll be the one that will be held liable for all of the mess. Ursula looked at Lily's face and slapped her back and forth and attacked her after what happened to poor Millie. Lily told Ursula that she regret every seconds that she spent in her life after she left the poor kid in the housefire and up to this day, her conscience is still restless from all the hurtful realizations that she got. Ursula told Lily that all the pain that she experienced is not enough as she suffered more with Millie's death. Mia told Ursula that Millie is not dead so Ursula turned around and asked what does she mean by that. Lily stood up and told Ursula that what Mia said was true as after the housefire, she left the town while she brought Millie with her so the child that Ursula and the rest of the Perezes mourned is her child, Rina. Ursula was speechless with Lily's revelation so she asked her where is Millie and what happened to her so Lily told her that life is hard during the time that she stayed in Zambales so when she met Wilma and Sylvio, she sold the child to them for a sum of 10k pesos as Wilma admitted to her that she can't bear a child as her womb is defective and Millie grew up with a loving family and was raised with respect to everyone and Millie is now named as Tonet. Ursula gagged when she found out that her long lost Millie is Tonet and she remembered the time at the lobby when she saw Tonet and was hugged by her that made her confused so its now very clear to her that Tonet also knew that she is her mother. Ursula lashed out and slapped the hell out of Lily after she hid for 17 years but Lily told her that she suffered more as she wasn't able to mourn properly after she witnessed her daughter being devoured by huge fire. Wilma told Ursula that they're now ready to leave the condo as they don't need to stay here but Ursula told them to stay as she will find Tonet. Meanwhile, Tonet is now at a park as she recalled what happened at the condo and they all told her that she is a Perez so she can't help but to be emotional but a teen guy approached her and asked her if she's o but she told him that she is definitely not ok. The boy introduced himself as Yael and he's a 19 year old boy too so Tonet asked him where does he live and he told her that he live just nearby so she asked him if she can sleep on their house. Yael felt lucky as a beautiful lady like Tonet wanna go with him so he brought her and when they arrived at home, Yael opened the lights and he was surprised as his Lolo Hector was there. Hector asked Yael who is that pretty girl and why he made him clueless that he's already dating so Yael told his lolo that the girl is not his GF and she just wanna have some roof to sleep on tonight. Hector told Tonet to sit down as he wanna ask her why all of the teenagers nowadays wanna leave the comfort of their house so Tonet introduced herself first and she told him that she just needed time away from all the people that betrayed her. Hector looked at Yael and lolo told Tonet that she will sleep on Yael's room while Yael will be sleeping on the sala to make sure that he can guard the house properly. Yael told his lolo that his room looks like a mess so Hector told him that he'll give him an hour to finish all of the fixing as Tonet needs to rest. Hector prepared food for Tonet and asked her what happened to her so she told him that everyone betrayed her by hiding the truth about her identity so Hector told her that he can relate to that very much as his late son Milano died without knowing that Yael is not his real son and his world shattered when he found out that the Milano's GF just made his son a fool and gave to him the baby that he thought that his son but he learned to love Yael as his own apo and he will be forever thankful that Yael is here in his life. Tonet got emotional so Hector told her to eat now as he cooked Sinabawang Isda for their dinner so Tonet tasted it and told him that its very delicious. Ursula told Wilma and Syl that they need to find Tonet or else, the three of them including Lily will be placed in jail and she will file a case against all of them. Ursula told Tupe and Mia that they need to go back to the masnion now. Macy is stil at the living room as she's watching TV so when Ursula arrived, she quickly turned it off. Mia is now about to enter her room but Ursula told her to stay as she need to tell her something and when Mia faced Ursula, the latter slapped her and told her that all this time she hid the truth from her about Tonet. Mia explained to Ursula that she's just there to deliver the cake that Tupe tasked her to do but Macy told Ursula that Berta was supposed to be the one who'll deliver the cake but her sissy still pursued on going there so maybe, she's really involved. Mia can't believe that Macy added fuel to the roaring flame from Ursula's head so she received another slap again from Ursula but Tupe told her to stop it now as  he's the reason why all of that happened as he gatekeeped the secret to all of them.