24 - Confusion

EPISODE 93 - Mystery Call
Sept 20 2023

Macy got very confused so he asked the man on the other line who is he so the man told him to prepare themselves as the true king will come back. The phone call suddenly ended so Macy got more confused and nervous on what might the future holds for them. Meanwhile, Bren was shocked to see that the man  whom they thought was Tupe was NOT him so Troy got a very huge sigh of relief that he got emotional and hugged Bren. Bren asked him what will they do next so Troy said that they need to report Tupe's absence to the police now as its been 3 days since he got missing. Meanwhile, the cashier named Loida asked Mia why she hugged their loyal customer like that so Mia told her that she felt embarrassed after she did as she missed that man so much. Loida told Mia that she must be really in love with Tupe as she always see him everytime because she missed him so much. Meanwhile, Macy had lunch with Bella and the latter noticed a very strange silence from her bessy so she asked her what's wrong. Macy told her bessy that someone called her earlier and she felt that the mystery caller sounded so creepy and he even told her that he'll come here this weekend as he will save the Perezes from the danger that dooms them now. Bella told Macy that it might a prank caller as its very trending nowadays that most people just love to scam in able for them to extort money from their victims but Macy told her that the man sounded so serious with what he's talking about. Bella felt that Ursula and Bart are not the only Perezes in the scene and that person who called Macy might be another Perez who wanna run the business especially now that Ursula is still comatosed. Macy told her bestie that she hope that its the case as she can't afford to have another enemy who'll jeopardize her goal to be the Queen of the mansion. Meanwhile, Tonet went home now and Melda prepared foods for her as she noticed that the former lost a lot of weight after what happened to her mother so Melda told her to eat a lot so that she regain her weight. Tonet told Melda that she lost all her desire to live after all the pain that she got from the kidnappers who violated her human rights. Melda told Tonet that Ursula risked her life for her to attain her second life so she needed to use it wisely. Tonet realized that what Melda was saying is correct and Ursula really gave her all just for her daughter to be saved so she started to eat and tried to recover from all the heartache she got from the abusive kidnapper. Hector saw Tonet eating at the dining table so he was amazed and he told Melda that she really did a great job on making sure Tonet will cherish her second life. Tonet told her Lolo Hector that she needed to be strong as her mother needed her the most right so Hector said that she's doing the right thing. Meanwhile, Ray brought Macy to the hospital as the latter's tummy is very big now and the doctor told Ray that their baby is growing very healthy and there's no abnormalities detected. Macy smiled as she told Ray that despite all the tribulations that happened, their baby is safe from the harm of the outside world. Ray didn't smile so Macy felt that there's something brewing behind her back. After the checkup, Macy asked Ray if they can go eat outside so that they can have more quality time together but he told her that there are more quality food in his resto so they'll go there and feed themselves. Macy stopped and told Ray that Mia is there and she hated that woman so much so Ray told her that if she wanna eat in a different resto then he'll give her money so that she can dine in alone. Macy felt offended as Ray gave her 3K for her meal but she still accepted as she's now starving so she asked him if he'll go with her but Ray told her that he needed to be at the resto now as there will be a lot of guests for the dinner so he needed to entertain them. Macy felt bad as Ray left and she felt that her suspicions regarding his affair with Mia is real so she's now planning to go to the resto in the most unexpected time so that she can catch the two of them on the act. Troy is now at his office and he noticed a letter in his table so when he read it, he felt that there's an upcoming relative from Canada who wanna join the business venture. As Troy continued to read the letter, he realized that the man who sent this might be his uncle, Arthur. Bren entered the office and he noticed Troy looking so shocked as he's reading the letter so he asked her what's going on and why he look so terrifed. Troy told Bren that his homophobic uncle Arthur will come home from Canada as he's about to takeover Ursula's position and this'll be a huge catastrophe for him as his uncle have no clue about his real identity. Bren felt scared too on what Troy said so he asked him if they're not free to flirt anymore in the company if that Arthur started to work in the building. Troy told Bren that their lovey dovey days are over as he need to hide on the facade of a straight male again as Arthur is a very homophobic man. The next day, Zevy and Yael are now at the cafeteria as they're having lunch so she asked him if Tonet is now fine after the kidnapping incident and Yael told her that she's still very traumatized and Ursula is still at the ICU and still comatosed. Zevy held Yael's hand and told him that she's genuinely scared for the two of them as being kidnapped is a matter of life and death situation. Yael slowly ate his meal but he was surprised as after a week, Tonet finally entered the class and the two of them hugged each other at the canteen. Zevy rolled her eyes as she felt jealous of Yael and Tonet's closeness so instead of hurting herself from the pain of envy, she decided to walk away and leave them alone. Mia is now at the kitchen as she helped the chef on cleaning the area but she was surprised as Ray asked her to go to his office. Mia asked his boss why all of a sudden, he called her so Ray gave something for her so when she opened the red box that was given to her by Ray as a gift, she was surprised as its a necklace. Ray smiled and told Mia that she deserves that necklace as she's been a very loyal worker to him. Mia felt amazed by Ray's gesture so she thanked him and Ray also invited her for a dinner this Friday if she's available as he wanted to have fun outside and he have no one to be around with. Mia asked his boss if Macy is invited for that dinner but Ray said no as he wanted to unwind that time and Macy's aura is not inviting an relaxation. Mia felt that his dinner with Ray is just pure friendship so she agreed with him and she told him that she will dress good that night. Meanwhile, Macy is now at the garden as she drink wine and she's still thinking about Ray refusing her offer to have a dinner outside so when Bia came, the latter asked why she look so worried. Macy expressed to Bia her frustrations towards her baby daddy and she even has a strong feeling that Ray is cheating at her. Bia told her that the only way for her to know that is to follow him in his whereabouts so that she can confirm that Ray is really cheating and to stop all the assumptions running around her head.