14 - Reunited

EPISODE 53 - Mother Daughter
Aug 4 2023

Tonet was surprised to hear Mia's voice again so she dropped the call and went back to her room. Mia tried to call Wilma's phone and this time, Wilma was the one who answered the call so she asked her why she called and Mia asked if they already found Tonet as she felt that she's the one who answered the call earlier. Wilma explained to Mia that they're still searching for Tonet and if they found her then she'll immediately inform her about that. Mia was frustrated as Wilma put down the call as she believe that Tonet was really the one who answered the call. Tupe arrived back as he bought something and he asked her why she look so pissed so Mia said that she missed Tonet so much that she seems to be hallucinating so Tupe told her that they need to go home now for her to rest. Meanwhile, the decorations for Ursula's Birthday was now set and Melda asked Berta where Mia is and Berta admitted that Tupe brought her to the mall so Melda was annoyed and told Berta that she need to go to the kitchen. Bia went to Ursula's office and told her that its already 5PM now and she still have a party to attend but Ursula told her that her only birthday wish is for Tonet to come back home. Bia told her that God will truly listen to what she wanted to have on her birthday so she told her to dress up now as there are plenty of visitors waiting for her birthday. Ursula is now on her way home while Tonet is now preparing to show herself to her mom again and Syl told him that he's very happy to see her again and he will do everything for her to never leave them again. Tonet told them that she already made up her mind as she will truly never abandon them again. Wilma told the two of them that they need to tell Lilybeth about this matter so that she can witness Tonet's comeback too. Syl texted Lily and told her to go to the condo now as they have a surprise for her. Lily is now cooking dinner and when she saw the text, she quickly turned off the stove and locked the house as she abruptly rode a taxi and went to the condo. Meanwhile, Macy and Bella were now very ready for the party so as the sun sets, they're now all dolled up so Bella asked her bessy if she wanted to plant a bomb under Ursula's cake tonight but Macy laughed and told her that she's not that evil as she got a more bigger plan to twist Ursula's mind until she gets crazy and with Bia's inclusion, her plans will get more colorful and the throne on becoming Perez's Queen will be hers in no time. The visitors had already arrived and the mood inside the mansion is very festive already so when Ursula came, everybody clapped as they welcomed the birthday girl. Mia and Tupe arrived on time as Ursula went onstage and thanked everyone for celebrating her birthday. Ursula gave a speech and she told everyone that her life seems to be a rocky road for the past few months as she lost her brother and now, her daughter is still missing but she's thankful that everyone still remembered her birthday and decided to come here to celebrate with her. Melda smiled but her mood went down when she saw Mia looking fabulous with her pink dress so she asked Berta why Mia looked like a visitor so the latter told her that Mia is Tupe's date for tonight and this pissed the hell out of her. Ursula got emotional as she talked about Tonet and she finally revealed to everyone that Tonet is her long lost daughter, Millie Perez and she's a rightful heiress to everything that the Perez empire holds. Troy arrived late at the party and he also saw Macy and Bella so he asked them why they're late and Macy told him that Bella's hands are very slow when it comes to make up. Troy held Macy's arms and told her that they needed to look romantic and sweet infront of the media so Macy asked Troy why there are media inside the mansion and Troy said that Ursula already admitted to everyone that Tonet is her long lost daughter. Macy wasn't affected by what Troy said so she told him that they needed to go inside now. Lily arrived at the condo and when she went to the lobby, she was surprised as Wilma and Syl were with Tonet so Lily quickly hugged her and told her that she missed her so much. Tonet felt that her life is complete so Wilma told them that they need to go to the mansion now as its Ursula's Birthday. Macy and Bella were at the party now but Macy was shocked to see that her sister Mia looks so gorgeous tonight so she approached her and asked her to bring her some drinks as she's thirsty. Tupe told Macy that tonight, Mia is a guest and she's not a yaya so she should respect her sister so Macy gazed at Mia and told her that even if she's now out off the convent, she still hasn't learn to upgrade her fashion sense and she still look like a cheap Manang. Mia told Macy that she have no time dealing with all her antics as if she don't wanna feed the ego of her evil sister and the best way she can do to stop all the nonsense that her evil sis spews out of her mouth is to ignore her and let her mouth froth from all the things that she's saying. Macy was shocked when her sister didn't gave a damn about her but Mia felt hurt from what Macy said as even if she wanna ignore her, those hurtful words still permeate in her heart. Tupe told her that Macy was just blinded by her anger and selfish desires so he told her to calm down and move on with her life. As the party continues, Ursula is now drinking wine when Troy asked her to dance with him as he wanted her to enjoy her day but Ursula told him that she just wanna sit down and listen to the music. Wilma, Syl and Lily surprised Ursula as they arrived and Ursula gladly welcomed them to her party and she told them that she's very glad to see them here. Lily told Ursula that someone wanna see her tonight for her very special day so the latter asked who that is. Tonet emerged as she entered the door with flowers and she greeted her mama a "Happy Birthday". Everyone in the mansion can't believe that Tonet, Ursula's daughter finally came back and Mia got emotional that her cousin is really here now. Ursula stared at Tonet's face and told her that she missed her so much and she wanna give her the tightest hug possible. Finally, after so many weeks of searching for the elusive daughter, Ursula gave Tonet the warmest and longest hug that a mother can give to her daughter. Everyone got very emotional even Bella as she told Macy that this scene looks like a snippet from a teleserye episode. Ursula finally received the best gift for her birthday and that's Tonet coming back to her life. Tupe and Troy were very happy too that their real cousin is back in town.