30 - Familiar Face

EPISODE 117 - Sapakan
Oct 18 2023

Lando and Gene/Tupe are now punching each other's faces while Lala is now helpless so she asked the people to help her mediate their fight. Lando tried to be dominant in their fight but Gene managed to take over and he made sure that Lando wouldn't survive the fight without having a bruised face. The barangay tanod mediated the fight so Lando told Gene that he's not yet over with him as he'll make sure that he will look like dead meat. The tanod told them to stop or else, he'll bring them to jail so Lala told him to put Lando away from them as he's a threat to their lives. Lando told Lala and Gene that he's not yet over with them as he'll make sure that both of them will pay big. Lala went back to her house and Gene told her that at this moment, he doesn't need to be fazed by that man as he'll knock his face off. Lala hugged Lando and told him that she really found her knight even if he's not in shining armor, she's still very lucky to have someone who'll give her protection. Meanwhile, Macy is now in the middle of her sleep when all of a sudden, Bart and Ray appeared as they wore white outfits and asked her to go with them now as life is better on the other side. Macy was stunned when she saw Bart again after what she did to him but all of a sudden, a group of people dressed in black dragged her away from them and she noticed that the group of people dressed in black was led by no other than her sister, Mia so she screamed loudly to get away from her. Macy woke up as she felt extremely scared so Hector entered her room and asked her if she was ok so she told him that a dark force is about to ruin her life as it was depicted in her dreams. The old man told her to stop worrying as he'll make sure that no one will bring harm to her. Melda woke up in the middle of the night and she took a peek in Macy's room and she noticed that Hector is hugging the young lady so she told herself that she wouldn't let the two of them be reunited as she'll make bigger obstacles to hinder them from getting together. Meanwhile, Arthur is still at the minibar as he's drinking vodka and Bia asks him if she can join him on his happenings so he tells her to sit down. Bia and Arthur had a very deep conversation and she noticed that he's madly in love with Macy and he'll do everything for them to be married. Bia felt bad about what she was about to do to the older Perez so she told him that he needed to chill down as she knew that Macy is also very in love with him. Arthur went to his room now and Bia is now backing out as she wanted to stop doing bad things but Melda saw her and asked her where she was going. Bia explained to Melda that she doesn't want to betray Macy as she's the one who gave her a second chance in life away from being a prostitute. Melda held her collar and told her that she didn't want to hurt anyone but the moment she saw someone disobey her, she wouldn't hesitate to slab their face with humiliation in front of many people. Bia was scared by Melda's threat so she swallowed her pride and she went to Arthur's room to tease him. Arthur is now sleeping and Bia started to undress the man as she was also removing her clothes and took advantage of his inebriated state. Melda sipped some of the wine from the fridge and she told herself that Macy is one problem away from insanity and she will celebrate when that day comes. The next day, Macy is still not feeling well as the pill that was given to her by Bia has a side effect of extreme nauseous sensation so she went to the bathroom and vomited. Macy looked at herself at the mirror and she felt that she was now hitting rock bottom but she still took a bath and went to the office. Melda noticed Macy going out from her room so she asked her where she was going so she told her that she needs to be in the company now. As Melda and Macy were talking, Bia went out of Arthur's room so Macy felt suspicious as to why Bia would go to Arthur's office. Melda told Macy that their old boss has a headache so he can't go to the company now and Bia gave him meds. Macy noticed that Bia acted so strange after she left Arthur's room so she told Melda to make sure that the exterminator will arrive today so that the pests in this house will be removed. As Macy left, Melda told Bia that they don't need exterminators to remove the pests in the mansion as she's now making her own moves to kill off the pest. Pilo was surprised as Lando arrived in his house so he asked the latter what was the problem so Lando told him that he needed a picture of Tupe Perez so that he could easily catch that guy. Pilo gave Lando an envelope and he told him that every detail of Tupe Perez was stated inside that thing and they need to find that man or else, Ursula will be very disappointed. Lando assured his friend that he will never stop on finding that Tupe. Pilo told Lando that he needed to leave now as Ursula personally requested him to bring food for her so Lando teased him by saying that he will soon be Tupe's uncle in the future. Pilo told him that it will never happen as Tupe will die first before he marries Ursula in the future. Meanwhile, Gene/Tupe's bruises were still very fresh so Lala placed some ice packs on his face and she asked him why he even punched Lando last night so Gene told her that he never tolerated perverted men especially if they hurt women. Lala told him that his Uncle Bill will come this weekend so they better prepare now for him. Ursula just finished her therapy so Troy asked her if she still needed him here as he will definitely stay here but Ursula told him to go home now as she's very grateful that he kept on guiding her on her recovery. Troy hugged Ursula and a few minutes later, he left. Pilo is now very excited to see Ursula again as he cooked her favorite food but his arm was still injured so the arm sling is still attached. As Pilo is about to enter the hospital, he was surprised as Troy is now about to leave and unfortunately, Troy saw him. Pilo was speechless when Troy saw him so the latter asked what happened to his arm. Pilo told him that it was just a minor injury he got from playing basketball near his house so Troy told him to be careful. Troy immediately left so Pilo went to Ursula's room to give her the food and when Ursula saw that Pilo arrived, she was surprised by his presence so she asked him if Troy saw him outside. Pilo admitted that Troy saw him but he knew that he wouldn't suspect him regarding Ray's murder.  Troy is now inside his car and he noticed Pilo's arm sling and he also remembered what Hector said that the man who was covered in bonnet was shot on his arm so his suspicion that Pilo is the one who attempted to kill Ray is now very strong and that attempt provoked the health condition of Ray that led him to his death. Troy is now having a strong suspicion that Ursula already remembered everything and she was the one who planned to assassinate Ray. Troy felt so bad that he's helping someone now who's promoting danger to everyone that surrounds him so he told himself that he needs to fight Ursula in a way that she wouldn't notice as he still believes that she's also responsible for Tupe's disappearance. Lando opened the envelope that Pilo gave to him and when he opened it, he was shocked as Tupe Perez and Gene were the same person and all this time, the target is just around the corner so he called Pilo and told him that he already found Tupe Perez. Pilo was now outside the hospital as he was already done with his visit and he was shocked by Lando's revelation.