07 - Key from the Past

EPISODE 25 - Lilybeth
July 3 2023

Mia was crushed by what Macy told her so she went to the bathroom and cried her heart out as she felt that all her effort to save her sister from misery were all useless. Macy went with Bella and Troy at the pool area as she brought beer for them to drink and she told them that this evening is a very special night as this is the night that she will drink as many beer as she can to celebrate her freedom. Bella told them that this is the best night ever and Troy drink his beer too with them. Meanwhile, Tupe asked Ursula what happened and why all of a sudden, she didn't mess with Macy's celebration so she told him that she's just letting the girl have fun right now and she don't wanna be the bitch who will spoil the fun so a little respect for her goes a long way. Tupe told his aunt that he adore her character development towards Macy as it will only promote good vibes in the mansion. Ursula is just letting Macy have her fair share of fun now as the right time will come that she will make sure that Macy will longer have any spot in the mansion. The next day, Mia went back to her old house as she felt that her new job as a yaya will require her to live on the mansion so she gave the vending machine to her neighbor named Lilia and told her that she want her to have a prolific business Lilia told her that she's very thankful for her sweet gesture on giving this to her. Tupe saw what Mia did and he smiled as he knew that Mia did the right thing on giving her neighborhood a new livelihood thing so he asked her if she's now ready to live her fullest life in the mansion and Mia said that she have no choice now but to move forward. Its already 9AM in the morning and Wilma was still in the hospital as she made sure that Lilybeth won't leave and they're both surprised as Tonet and Sylvio went there to visit them. Wilma asked them why they arrived here and Sylvio told her that they're very worried on what happened to that woman. Lilybeth told them that she's ok and she wanted to go home now but Wilma told her that she will not leave until she told so and Lilybeth gazed at Tonet's face as she's starstrucked by her beauty. Tonet asked the lady what's wrong with her face and Lily said that she just love to see her in person as she's now very famous. Meanwhile, Macy is now at the pool as she swim again after weeks of being in jail and Bella told her that she need to lose some weight as she felt that she's getting chunkier but Macy told her that she'll go to the gym after her swimming sessions. Ursula went out and suggested to Macy that she know a place that's like a sauna where she can burn her fat by using heat and that's in hell. Macy laughed and she told Ursula that hell is so overrated nowadays specially now that Satan is right in front of her so the two got on a serious brawl and this made Bella worried about the two of of them so she called the attention of Troy. The two fell on the pool as they continued their brawl and Tupe suddenly intervened by jumping on the pool. As they went back to the ground, Troy told them that they still act like children as they're very immature but Ursula told him that he's very blind as Macy is just fooling him around and she don't truly love him. Macy told Troy that her aunt is the biggest liar in town despite of her short height and she warned him that she's now slowly siphoning down all the riches of his dead father. Ursula tried to slap Macy but Troy told them to stop it and he will make sure that the house will de divided for the both of them as he won't tolerate the BS that they're spreading now. Ursula was extremely pissed so she went to her room and changed her clothes while Macy smirked and told Bella that the evil dwarf is nothing against her. Meanwhile, Mia finally fixed everything in their old house as she told Lilia to watch her house while she's living on the mansion so when she and Tupe went back to the Perez's, she felt relieved that everything's now settled so Tupe told her to put her stuff now at the maid's quarters. Lilybeth was now discharged and Wilma asked her if she have a house to live now and Lilybeth told her that she was evicted in her old house when the taxi hit her so she felt that they're angels sent from heaven so Wilma told her to pack her things now as they'll go back home. Ursula is now at her room as she's staring at her baby's picture and she kept on crying as she realized that she won't see her again so Mia entered the room and brought her the vitamins that was tasked for her to bring but she was intrigued when she saw Ursula crying. Mia asked her what's wrong and the lady told her that she felt like a loser knowing that her daughter is now dead and she will never see her again so when Mia asked her if she can see the pic that latter's holding, Ursula gave it to her and Mia felt that the baby in the pic was familiar to her but she just shrugged it off and told her that she knew that her baby now is in the better place. Ursula asked Mia how did she faced the problems in her life even if she's broke so Mia told her that she just trusted God the most as she have nothing in her but faith and the sisters in the convent told her that even if adversities will storm you, light will always find its way. Tupe went to the terrace and he saw Ursula so he asked if she was hurt with her brawl with Macy and she said that she's not thinking about that anymore as she felt now that her daughter is still alive but Tupe told her that its been years since her baby died but Ursula told him that she had a dream last night that she's just around the corner. Tupe told her that she need to unwind as he knew that its just all built ul stress that led her on thinking someone who's been long gone. Mia is at the kitchen and the photo of Ursula's daughter is still bugging her mind as she felt that the baby looks familiar so when Tonet went to the kitchen, Mia asked her if she have any baby photos but Tonet got curious and asked her Ate Mia why she need to see it and Mia told her that she just wanna make a scrap book in the future. Tonet told her that she will bring get her baby photos in her bag as it was compiled by her Mama Wilma when she's young so when Tonet went to the room, Mia felt that the idea of Tonet being Ursula's long lost daughter is a huge stretch but she felt deep inside that all of her thoughts are making sense. Tonet gave the album to Mia and told her  to take care of it and when Mia saw the photos, she felt that her suspicions are true.