Take care of your girl.

A/N Thank you to swimAlot_14 for this Idea, I hope you enjoy it!

Lucy's POV

I awake cuddled into Tim's arms when I notice I feel sick. I have a headache, runny nose, sore throat and feel like ass, I groan slightly and Tim is clearly awake.
"What's the matter beautiful?" Tim questions me.
"I just feel a little sick. I'll be ok." I tell him trying to also convince myself.
"Are you sure? I'm a sergeant I will approve a day off." He tells me as he strokes my hair.
"Tim, I'll be fine I just need a shower." I tell him as I get up and head to the shower. I hope I was right but the shower did nothing so I just decide to shut out the thought because if I don't think I'm sick my body will think it too.. Right?
We head to work and I head to my desk and flop into my chair catching the attention of Lopez.
"Are you ok?" Angela asks me worried. I guess her Mum instincts kicked in because she put her hand on my forehead.
"Lucy you need to go home, Your sick." She orders me.
"I'll be fine." I tell her but she just walks off.

Tim's POV

I'm siting in my office doing some paper work when my door opens.
"Excuse me, you have to knock." I order them annoyed. I look up and see Angela.
"Ok I'll knock and Lucy can wait." She sasses me.
"No. What happened is she ok?" I panic.
"She has a fever you have to take her home." Angela tells me.
"Knew it. She wanted to come in still." I tell Angela as I grab my stuff.
"No quit in her." Angela sighs.
"Yeah, thanks for telling me." I tell her as we walk towards her desk.
"No problem lover boy." She smirks. When we get to Lucy's desk her head is on it. She's clearly sick as a dog.
"Luce, we are going home." I tell her in my stern voice.
"ANGELA YOU TOLD HIM?" She huffs.
"Well you listen to him and you weren't leaving. I don't want to get sick and then deal with sick kids." Angela says.
"Ok let's go." I tell Lucy but she just shakes her head. That's it. I lift her out of her chair.
"TIM STOP!" She giggles like a child.
"No, let's go. Say bye to Angela." I tell her and lift her arm and wave to Angela with it.
"Take care of your girl Tim." Angela jokes as she sits back down. I carry Lucy out of the station bridal style and into the car.
"If I wasn't sick I would have loved being carried around the station." Lucy admits on the drive back to the house.
"Ok, I'll start to carry you everywhere if it makes you happy." I tell her seriously.
"No you wouldn't." Lucy giggles.
"Bet, when you get better I will." I assure her.
"Ok!" She tells me. I stop at the shops to grab some snacks and medicine for her and then we arrive back home, I carry her inside and plop her on the couch. I then sit next to her, bring her to my chest grab a blanket and put it over her as we hug.
"Is this what it feels like to be a princess?" Lucy asks as I turn the TV onto one of the sappy shows that Lucy likes.
"No this is the Queen treatment, the princess treatment is your daily life." I assure her.
"Thanks Tim." She tells me as she get comfy.

After about 30 minutes of watching the show I look down at Lucy whose being extremely quiet. Called it. She's fast asleep, I lift her up and carry her to our room. I set her down gently to try not wake her but I clearly fail.
"Don't go." She begs me  sleepily, I don't answer I just strip off till I'm in my boxers and climb into bed.
"Why did you give me a strip show when I can't enjoy it." She jokes. 
"Sorry." I tell her with a kiss. She settles back down and falls asleep. It's weird how similar she can be to a kid. After a while I drift to sleep as well. When I wake up at 4 pm I'm feeling a bit too.
"Luce you got me sick too baby." I tell her stroking her hair.
"Sick buddies!" She smiles. I groan and text Grey.

Grey/ The best fake dad 

Tim- I had to take Lucy home she's sick and now I am too.
Grey- Thanks for telling me you guys made out and now your sick as well.
Tim- WE DIDN'T MAKE OUT!
Grey- Uh-huh. How are you sick then? Actually I don't wanna know.

We take the next couple of days off together and we spend lots of time watching daytime TV.

A/N Ok so the next part will be like the bet of Tim carrying Lucy around and I'm so excited! Also keep sending Ideas because I'm getting low on ideassssss.