Lucy And Tim... + Celina.

A/N This is a what if Lucy and Tim got back together after Tamara moved out and now Lucy and Celina are roommates. Two drabbles.

I. Celina's POV
Aaron and I are coming back to the apartment after playing Dungeons and Dragons. I open the door and instantly see Tim's shoes.

"Should we go to mine?" Aaron asks.
"They'll be fine." I shrug.

We kick off our shoes and then hear Tim's voice.

"Luce is sleeping. Be quiet, please. You don't wanna wake her or you'll get grumpy bear Lu." Tim says.

Aaron and I both curiously move around the couch. I can see Tim lying down awake with Lucy in his shirt, cuddled up close to him with a heating pad on her belly.

"Yep, I'm not waking her," Aaron whispers.
"Smart move man." Tim chuckles.

Lucy moves a bit a grumbles.

"I'm taking her to bed. Night." Tim says softly before lifting Lucy and carrying her to her room.

Aaron and I hang out for a while before he heads off.

2. Lucy's POV
A few weeks later, Tim and I are once again cuddled up on the couch watching TV. Suddenly Celina comes out of her room and joins us in watching TV.

"Juarez." Tim tries but I slap my hand over his mouth.
"Don't Juarez her. This is her home now." I tell him.
"Get told!" Celina smirks.
"But I don't want her around right now! I want my girlfriend!" Tim complains.

I get up and sit on Celina's chair with her with a smirk. Tim just rolls his eyes and keeps watching.