You are a lying liar who lies!

A/N In this one shot the story line is the same except Jackson lived. Set S5 EP12.

Lucy's POV
I walk out of my room to head to work and I'm greeted by Jackson and Tamara in the living room talking about god knows what.
"You're here." Tamara states but it more sounds like a question.
"I live here." I shoot back.
"I got home at 1 am and you still weren't here." Jackson tells me.
"I must have just missed you, I got home around then." I shrug begging he can't see through my lies.
"Uh huh. Well where were you?" Tamara questions hoping to crack me but I practiced for this reason.
"What are you my mum? But if you HAVE to know, trivia ran late." I tell them showing my best poker face.
"You are a lying liar who lies!" Both Jackson and Tamara exclaim. Uh oh.
"I saw Tim dropping you off, I'm traumatised." Jackson jokes.
"Thank god! I'm so over coming up with cover stories!" I exclaim rushing over to the couch and plop down next to Jackson.
"So are you two dating? Or does your definition of friends suddenly include making out on sidewalks at 1 am?" Tamara asks excitedly.
"Ok. Yeah we are dating." I give in.
"OMG! FINALLY." Jackson exclaims.
"Ok, calm down. Look you guys can't tell anyone. We are keeping it to out selves for now because I don't want to hear Smitty's comments." I tell them. In sync they both pretend to zip their lips and throw away the key.
"Thanks. Now we have to go before we are late Jacks. See ya Tam." I wave and basically drag Jackson out the door ignoring all the questions he's asking me.

A/N I hate this but I had to upload, hope you like it more then I do.