LCK: Sunshine protectors (NS)

Plot: Whatever you do, do not upset Seungbok
Pairing/s: Seungbok (Jungler) x NS
Genre: Crack
_________________________________________

It was a peaceful day in the NS Gaming house...

Until a staff upset Seungbok, and it is known inside the gaming house to not upset Seungbok out of every player.

"What do you have to say for yourself huh? Are you satisfied now?", Geunwoo sassily asked the staff member who just crossed her arms.

"It's true! He's not even that cute, nor is he talented, I'm not even in Challenger but I can guarantee that I'm a better LoL player than him", the staff member retorted, making Geunwoo's mouth fall in shock.

"Girl you look like Ariana Grande had a failed nose surgery and Taylor Swift if she couldn't sing!!", Suhyeong sassed, hugging the clearly upset jungler.
_

The staff scoffed at everything the members told her but she doesn't know that they're not gonna stop insulting her until she's reduced to tears.

"Does anyone know a village that's missing an idiot? I think we found her"

"Sis acts like she can pull men by showing her boobs but she's obviously an aaa-cup!! AHAHAHAHA"

"Bro she also doesn't have a butt AHAHAHAHA"

"No personality things I guess, she's already ugly on the inside so she wasn't blessed with boobs and booty as well, I SAY DESERVE!!"

"Her rank is probably Iron too AHAHAHA"

She just stood there and received all the insults, trying not to cry.

"And now you're gonna cry on us?? YOU MADE SEUNGBOK-HYUNG CRY BITCH HOW ARE YOU ALLOWED!?", Jiwoo aggressively asked.

The staff member then ran away.
_

When Seungbok calmed down, they were approached by Coach Yeongcheol, who seemed concerned.

"Why did a staff member just come to me and said that she was harassed by everyone here??", He asked.

"Well she insulted Seungbok, made him cry too!", Suhyeong said.

"That doesn't make it better", Yeongcheol told him.

The other members sighed as they all came with him and saw the staff member again.
_

"What bitch? Want to insult our jungler again?? We have 500 more ways to insult you!", Yoonsu asked her.

She shook her head and pretended to be scared.

"Oh look at her, she's playing the victim card... How original", Yoonsu added, getting shushed by their coach.
_

Once the players explained what happened the female staff member tried to twist the story but failed miserably because Yeongcheol was shown the cctv footage.

The members ended up laughing after her ridiculous attempt of twisting the truth and insulted her even more, getting stopped by Coach Yeongcheol once again.

"Stop it guys you already destroyed her", he softly said.

"Nooo but we want to see her be dust!!", Hyeonseo whined.

Coach Yeongcheol sighed as he dismissed everybody...

His job as NS's coach becomes even harder when someone upsets Seungbok.