LCK: Who he used to be (GEN + KDF)

Plot: Even in a different team, Wangho still sees the Youngjae that once was GEN's youngest player who is spoiled by his hyungs... And he knows he isn't the only one who saw this.
Pairing/s: Wangho (GEN Jungler) x Youngjae (KDF Jungler, former GEN substitute jungler)
Genre: Crack
_________________________________________

Every time GEN has a match against KDF, Wangho leaves the waiting room in hopes of bumping into Youngjae...

Ever since the younger joined another team Wangho has missed their banters. He especially missed how Youngjae would always say scary shit to him like pushing him off the stairs in one of their contents along with Hyeonjoon and Siwoo.

He has his hands inside his pockets as he walked around LoL park and heard himself happily sigh when he caught a glimpse of the younger boy.

"Youngjae-ah!", He called.
_

Youngjae wasn't expecting company today... especially not Han Wangho.

"Hey hyung!", He said back, putting his phone down after his alone time was interrupted by the GEN jungler.

"Excited for the match today?", The older asked him.

"Of course not! All you guys do is destroy our asses, but that doesn't mean we're not going to try", Youngjae sassed, and oh did Wangho missed that.

"Ha! You should be telling Siwoo that", Wangho laughed.

Youngjae just scoffed and without further notice, his hands were pulled by the shorter... but older jungler.
_

Youngjae was pulled into the GEN waiting room and the next thing he knew he was sitting on Wangho's lap.

"Oh, Youngjae-ah!", Hyeonjoon greeted and Youngjae just wanted to slap the stupid grin out of his face.

"There is that look again, the look that says he's gonna kill you, Hyeonjoon-hyung", Jihoon teased as he hit the toplaner on the shoulders.

"Well that doesn't mean I won't kill you as well Jihoon-hyung", Youngjae told the tallest in the room.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you can't even reach my height", The midlaner teased again.

"I don't think that was a good idea Jihoon-hyung", Youngjae heard Suhwan say.
_

Suhwan warned Jihoon... But then it was too late.

"Told you hyung!", The botlaner said as he watched Jihoon cower in pain as he held his lower area.

Wangho tried to stop Youngjae but now remembers why no one tries stopping Youngjae because his pretty face almost got elbowed by the younger jungler.

"Fine fine! You win dammit!", Jihoon said, still rolling on the floor in pain.
_

"Excuse me have you guys seen... oh"

"Oh hi Dudu-sseonsu! Yeah sorry, had to steal your jungler for a bit, sorta missed him", Wangho admitted, pulling Youngjae away from Jihoon who was now sat on the floor and was still trying to process what happened.

"Is Chovy-sseonsu okay?", Dongju asked, his hand now holding Youngjae's arm and saw how the younger is smiling.

"Yeah he'll be fine", Hwanjoong said, smiling at the aftermath.

"Sorry about him, come on let's go now, Coach Daeho has been looking for you", Dongju said as he took Youngjae back to the KDF waiting room.
_

After Youngjae left, Wangho knew he wasn't the only one who still saw it...

He knew Jihoon and Hyeonjoon saw it as well. No matter where Youngjae goes he still brings the same Youngjae that was their team's maknae who they spoiled so much that he's accustomed to become the brat he is today...

But they won't have Youngjae any other way, even if Jihoon thinks he might not have children anymore due to the events that occurred earlier.