68

I decided to help with the dishes while Tiffany was away. It wasn't a bad idea and she wasn't born to do dishes either. Frankly, I don't value the idea of men making it look like women were born to do dishes, cook, and give birth!

     That shit isn't easy at all!

The moment the door squeaked, I knew she was back. I turn my head in the direction of the door and I was right. It was as if I haven't seen her for years and that hurt me.

I want us to be as we were before. To he that close and inseparable.

Tiffany's face was beaming with smile and I couldn't stop looking at her. She had this face like she wasn't mad at me anymore and I love it. I hope we will get back together soon.

"Hey," she said and fall to the couch to take off her shoes. She tossed them to the side and then wiped her forehead.

I gave a small nod to acknowledge her presence and then turned away in an attempt to keep my attention away. I can't have her catch me staring.

Despite looking else where I couldn't stop noticing how happy she has been looking since my last visit with Massimo.

I felt a flush of guilt as I thought of it. I've probably been the one making her feel so miserable and how that she's with Massimo, she has realized how happy he can make her.

I'm not sure what exactly she went to do but she took the corridor leading to her room.

I looked for a few seconds before she finally disappeared and I puffed out air.

I was almost done with the dishes, I just needed to rinse off the soap and then arrange the plate on the rack.

"Need help with that?" Tiffany's voice asked and I turned in her direction. 

The place she stood made the bead of sweat that rolled into her cleavage visible.

She changed into a big polo shirt and no shorts. Although the polo was big enough to cover her, I still couldn't help imagining what was under.

As I watched her, I could almost feel her warm breath on my skin.

Her hair was in a mess but she didn't care to arrange it. She looked so— beautiful in the messiest way. She had this look, beautiful in that ‘lost’ kind of way.

"What?" She asked again. "You don't need my help, gotten."

"No no," I brushed off. "I actually do. Over there," I said pointing at the counter. "You can help with arranging the groceries.

At a glance, she’s looking submissive, but that glint of mischief in her eyes— it just makes you know he’s not the kind of girl you can boss around and go freely.

She slipped a portion of her tongue out to moisten her dry lips and all of the muscles in my torso tighten.

I tried not to stare at her or even give those long fucking stares at her long legs but I was burning inside.

I looked away and swallowed the lump in my throat in an attempt to moisten my dry throat.

Tiffany got busy with the grocery bag and I just watched her do her thing. I felt the urge to start a conversation but I didn't know exactly how to go about it.

"Do you think the house needs uh— a repaint?"

She paused and then frowned. "A repaint?"

The look on her face showed she was trying to understand my question.

"Yeah, like uh— a change in color. I was thinking that maybe you wanted a change too. You've been opting for quite some changes lately."

She swallowed hard and then gave a small nod. "Oh."

She heaved and then stood up. Not sure what was going through her mind, I turned my attention back to the plates.

"Look—" her voice echoed behind me and then I realized she had walked to meet me.

I turned to face her and then she said herself into my arms.

The way she hugged me made me lose my voice. I couldn't utter any word neither could I hear anything aside her heartbeat.

"I really wish things are not this way but we can't change reality. We're good but we can't last. What we have is a taboo and I don't know how else to tell you that it's not okay to keep—"

"Shhh," I stopped her. I still had her in my arms and I took it as an opportunity to explain to her why it didn't matter.

"Being siblings don't mean anything. I love you Tiffany and I know you love me too. What we have isn't just siblings bond, it's way beyond that."

"Luciano we cannot keep doing this." She whispered.

The look on her face seem like she was trying to hide something or she wasn't sure of Something.

"Why? Are you scared? Look, Tiff— we're not the first siblings to fall in love and fuck. We're not— and we won't be the last either. I just want you so much that the thought of you away drives me crazy— so so crazy."

I raised my finger to trace her face and then stopped at her lips. I parted her lips with my finger and she heaved.

I tilted my head to meet her and in that moment that our lips connected, tension built between us.

I held her firmly and swayed her closer to me, just enough to get a perfect taste of her.

My hands went down to her butt as her hands were behind me scratching my back in pleasure.

I knew what this meant for us— that we still had this connection and we could—

"No, Stop," Tiffany said breathing fast.

My hands were on her butt when she asked me to stop.

"Uh— we should eat. I'll get some for you," she said and turned away.

I licked my lips and watched her leave. I was getting hard already and if I waited any minute more, i'd have been on fire.

Tiffany stood at the other side of the kitchen and then took a deep breath. She returned shortly with two plates and then dropped it on the table.

"Let's eat." She said.

I couldn't eat and when she noticed, she smiled at me trying to act like nothing happened.

I feared that she might poison me but she walked away and went to pick a call.

She kept laughing over the call and I felt she was just trying to make me jealous.

I thought of the best way to make it stop then I stood up. I dropped the spoon on the table and walked to my room.