124: I still don't care

TIFFANY'S POV

I've been inside for a couple of hours. Hours of doing almost nothing. It was like I was busy but doing what? Nothing!!! I tried a new paint on my nails so I had sit around.

I couldn't stop smiling at the choice of color. Nude color was so nice especially on my toe nails.

I felt the sudden urge to take a walk outside so I stood up and walked to the door. I walked outside and there he was. The star that always somehow gets everything bad attached to him.

But this time, I can't blame him.

"Oh shit," I muttered before I could think of anything else to say.

Luciano was beaten up and he has bruises on his forehead, his ankle and arm. Surprised that he was in such a condition, I took a step forward to him.

"What happened?" I asked in fear as I tried to assist him inside.

He looked at me briefly and walked away holding some bags.

I raised my brow at the way he left but I knew he was going to clean himself up. There was something about that look and it felt like I had messed up. Well, I couldn't tell what happened but i looked behind and saw the rest bags on the floor.

"Fucking hell," I muttered and walked there to gather the groceries. Just as I was about to pack the bags, I saw a tampon on the floor.

   "Well that's new" I said to myself because I didn't ask.

It must have fallen from his bags so I went over to pick it up but I only ended up laughing.

Seeing that Luciano got me a tampon felt like a good reason to laugh. I carried the rest things inside and locked the door behind me.

I dropped the bags on the kitchen counter and slowly selected the foodstuffs and groceries that he got.

An idea popped in my head and I gave a nod. "I should make something for him," I mouthed and turned to the pot.

I grabbed it and figured that a stir-fry spaghetti sauce was a good option for dinner.

I got to work and barely an hour later, the meal was ready. I took off my apron and gently hung it on the wall.

I washed my hands and couldn't help but feel excited about the meal. It smelled so nice that it was only right for it to taste so good too.

I served some into a plate and placed it on a tray. I got water and the cutlery before taking the tray up.

I walked to Luciano's room and without knocking, I used my leg to kick open the door.

"Food is ready," I said as I stepped inside the room. He was sitting right on his chair so I just dropped it on the table next to him.

"Thanks," Luciano blurted.

I gave a small nod and allowed him eat for a while before clearing my throat. "So," I started. "Are you going to tell me what really happened?"

He didn't stop eating so I assumed he probably had food in his mouth and that's why he was unable to talk.

I waited for a while till I was sure he had chewed all the crumbs in his mouth.

"So what happened?" I asked again. "You have to tell me what happened."

This time around, he reached for the glass of water and gulped it without responding to me.

I felt a flush of emotion only reminding me how crazy it was. I should how how annoying he could be sometimes.

"So you're going to keep ignoring me, huh?" I asked with a frown. "I deserve to know what happened to you and how you got yourself involved in this."

I glared at him.
In my mind, he was younger so I had to beat him up with a flip-flop.

"Nothing happened." Luciano still muttered dryly.

Damn!

"What the hell do you mean by nothing happened? I'm not blind okay? I can fucking see the bruises even if you're trying hard to act like nothing happened."

I could literally hear my cheat heave with each breath I took. I didn't have any more energy but Luciano was hell bent on making me go crazy.

"You take me for a fool all the damn time and even when I try to prove that this is more than what you think, you brush it off. You always brush my opinion and ignore me in sensitive moments."

"This has got nothing to—"

"Of course it has! I'm trying to explain to you that I know what's going on." I paused to catch my breath and then looked at him. "Massimo should be responsible because of what happened in school yesterday."

"The meal tastes good," Luciano responded, ignoring all what I said.

I swallowed hard and frowned at him. "What?"

"I said the food tastes good," he repeated. "You cook like your mother."

Not sure the point he was trying to make, I just paused and looked at him without saying anything.

"I know that face," he finally said. "Look, you cook just like a mother and you know what? You'll be a good mom."

I wasn't interested in what he was saying about being a good cook or whatever. I was trying to wrap my hands around ideas and come up with a good plan.

"Luciano," I called. "If you can go around and kill people; blowing their heads off then you should kill Massimo and I'll cover it up."

"What??" He asked raising his head to face me.

"Yes. I can invite him over so it doesn't look suspicious. All we have to do is get him to feel comfortable then you kill him! I can get uh— this acid so we'll pour it on his body afterwards. This is a good—"

"This is not a good plan!" He yelled at me in response so I frowned. I was trying hard to come up with something.

"Listen to me Tiffany, you are watching too much YouTube videos" he said and stood up. "If Massimo breaks a finger, his father will come after you. And not just after you but after you and your mom. Get that in your head now."

Was he trying to scare me?

"I don't care since —"

He interrupted me with a soft kiss so I shut the hell up and just followed with the way his lips curled around mine.

I returned the energy and let him use his tongue to gently brush on my lips. He ended the kiss before it got any deeper and walked out of the room.

I stood there not knowing how exactly I was feeling.