84: I care a lot

LUCIANO'S POV

There was a burning sensation in my throat and also a rush of adrenaline.

Vodka wasn't the best alcohol for me but I still went ahead to drink it and now I was drunk with no clear intention.

I was lucky to get home without driving into a bridge or some shop. When I got home, I turned off the ignition of my car and waited in the car for a moment.

I places my hand on the steering wheel and then lowered my head to touch it before gently hitting my hands on it.

I felt some type of way that I couldn't place but I knew it wasn't good. The emotion wasn't something I liked cause for a moment, it felt like I was experiencing a rush in my body and the next moment, my chest felt heavy like there was some type of weight on it.

I sighed audibly and opened the door. I climbed out and slammed the door before going inside the house.

I couldn't stop wondering if I was making a mistake, Tiffany was making me feel stupid and the thought of it made me cringe hard.

I wondered if I was appearing to be weak and it made me angry to think of myself as a weakling.

I got inside the house and the silence filled the air. I looked around but there was no slight noise to give me a hint on where Tiff could be.

"Oh shit," I cussed when I stumbled and almost hit my leg on a stool. I was drunk as hell and couldn't make out the way clearly. When I finally figured out the route to take, I walked to Tiffany's room.

I gently pushed the door to reveal the inside and there she was, fast asleep on her big sized bed.

She laid to the side with her hands cradled up to support her head and her knees positioned forward.

I felt a familiar emotion as she slept peacefully and I watched her. I couldn't bring myself to imagine her with someone else.

It squeezed my chest to even think of it and so I shook my head trying to get the image out of my head.

When it persisted, I felt the urge to shoot her and end everything. I raised my gun and pointed it to her.

She was still asleep and I wondered what it would be like for her to be shot in her sleep.

"Fuck!" I growled and lowered the gun. Even the alcohol wouldn't let me pull the damn trigger.

I turned to the door and walked out of the room. I went straight to mine and tossed the gun to the table while I used my hands to cover my face.

I reached for the pills on the table and then grabbed a cup of water. I swallowed them and took a little more water before lowering the cup.

I stood in one place trying to focus but my vision was blur and nothing made sense. I felt different but I had no one to tell about my predicament.

It felt like I was going crazy despite telling myself that I had this in control. I was fighting hard to keep it together.

"I need a shower," I said in an undertone and walked over to the bathroom.

I stood under the shower with my clothes on and turned it on.

"Ourgh," I muttered when the water touched me and caused goosebumps on my body.

I let the water plunge on my clothes and only washed my face.

When I was done meditating, I took off the clothes and had a proper bath. I then reached for a towel and dried off my body gently.

I wore a shirt over my shorts and sat down on the table facing my laptop. I needed to get some school stuff updated because school was about to resume.

I took a note and scribbled some words before fixating my eyes on the screen of my laptop.

I realized I was staring blankly and nothing seemed to make any sense. I was beyond distracted and I couldn't blame anyone, not even myself.

Maybe I should blame myself for taking vodka despite knowing it's effect but I needed to feel the rush and sensation it offered.

I stood up to get a glass of water then took a sip from it gently. I needed to drink something while trying to figure out my school work.

I raised my hands to my head to hit it gently then I heard a sound.

I wasn't sure what it was but it sure seemed like someone was trying to break in so I stood up and opened the drawer.

I ransacked for my gun till my hands touched a familiar steel object and I picked up the gun. I held it closely as I walked quietly toward the door.

I pointed the gun at nothing in particular as I looked sideways searching for who was trying to break in.

"Fuck!!"

I turned and it was Tiffany who flinched when she saw I was pointing the gun at her.

I scoffed and then lowered the gun with a frown on my face. I could have killed her but—

"Are you fucking crazy??" Tiffany yelled. "Why will you be with a gun right in the house. Are you stalking me even in the house?"

I didn't respond to all those foolish questions. I just looked at her. "I should have killed you."

I turned to leave then saw some chips on the table so I grabbed them and walked away.

She was lucky I didn't pull the trigger. I returned to my room but shortly after Tiffany came.

She pushed the door open and walked in. She looked at me and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Luciano I care about you," she managed to say after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"I'm serious, I care about you and I mean it when I say it."

For real?

13.4k views!!!
6 followers.
I am so grateful 💞💞💞🤩💕🥰🎉
Thanks.