140: He will come for me

MASSIMO'S POV

I looked around and spotted Luciano. He looked so calm and handsome in his black sleeves. Damn! My man is always not, even as kids, he was cute and hot.

He opened some buttons on his shirt, giving him a hot look. A small smile was forming on my lips when I brushed it off. I wished he would see how much I care about his happiness. But this time, I would chose his happiness for him.

I needed to keep a straight face and get to work. He kept looking at a particular spot and when I followed his line of vision, I saw it was Tiffany.

He was staring or should I say watching out for Tiffany as she danced with Gladys. That was cute so I took calculated strides to where he sat.

I stood there and he looked lost looking at her. He didn't seem to notice someone was standing beside him for some minutes until I cleared my throat.

He turned to me immediately and I clapped my hands gently. He looked so good and it wasn't even consciously.

He licked his lips in a split second and frowned. "What do you want?"

I chuckled at his question. It was always easy for people to ask rhetorical questions; the ones that didn't deserve answers.

I found it funny yet good that he asked. He looked back at Tiffany trying to make sure she was still there dancing so I used the opportunity.

"What would happen if you don't see her again?" I asked him. "Can you imagine that?"

He flinched and looked me right in the eyes. "What do you fucking want?" Luciano asked.

I could see that I successfully distracted him from looking at Tiffany so I signaled Gladys and communicated with her using symbols.

I told her to take Tiffany away from there. Away from the dancing floor so the plan could go smoothly.

"I'm asking you!" Luciano fired.

"Easy," I told him. "This is a party and we should drinking and talking.. Calmly."

I took a quick turn and noticed Antonio was just a few steps away. The rest of my men already stationed round the room.

"I'm not going to ask you again," Luciano said. "What do you want from me?"

I chuckled lightly and slightly opened my mouth. I laughed softly. "I want to kidnap Tiffany" The lights went off immediately and darkness fell on the room.

People began screaming at the top of their voices. They were both excited while some also joined in screaming but in fear.

A wide smile crept on my lips as I heard the screams. It made me feel good and I couldn't hide it.

The lights came back on. It looked more like a technical issue so no one took a moment to think.

I turned my attention back to Luciano and he swallowed hard. He turned his head searching for Tiff and when he saw she wasn't on the dance floor anymore, he sprawled to his feet.

He walked around searching for her, checking all the corners where she could possibly be.

When he also didn't see Gladys there, he turned to me and swiped his gun to me.

"Easy," I told him and just then Anthonio got signalled and the rest if my men pointed a gun at him too.

"Don't be too smart," I muttered sure that Luciano heard it.

I'm not sure how he was able to communicate with his men but foots thudded that instant and the whole room filled with both my men and Luciano's men.

They were all pointing guns at each other. I tried to move myself out of cover, but the whole place was tight and I could sense that it wasn't a perfect decision to make. my gun cocked and pressed firmly into my shorts. I reached for it and held it for any urgency.

Other men walked in to join the men on gun point but I knew they weren't Luciano's men. They all had balaclava and when I looked closely, I saw it was Gladys' men.

They must have instilled fear in the rest people partying cause people began screaming and it caused a drunk man to shoot.

The crushing sound of a shotgun blasts through the air. Distinct shouting rumbles over the roar of gunfire and the spray of bullets.

Everyone began running trying to get cover and it made the whole place rowdy. Eventually, I slipped in to the aisle from a side door leading to the right side. Exactly where I needed to be. Loud gunshots rang out from the guns of the two men in front of me.

I lowered my head and pulled out my gun. I filled in the bullet and then looked closely before shooting.

Not sure who it was, but I heard growls and people falling from my shooting. I sighed and turned to look at Luciano but he was no longer there.

I looked sideways, trying to see him. I held my gun in one hand and walked through the aisle.

It was obvious that Luciano was searching for Tiffany so I took quick strides to meet up with him.

"You asshole!"

I growled at first when I felt a hand on my throat. It was Luciano.

A small smile crept on my lips when I saw that Luciano was trying to attack me.

"Get your hands off me," I said and laughed out loud. I knew it always annoyed and triggered him whenever I did that.

I laughed again and watched him frown. I was only trying to delay him so Gladys could take her away.

"Are you enjoying the fun part of the party" I asked knowing fully well that there was nothing fun about it for him.

When he clenched his fist and, I took a step forward. "I meant it when I said I want to kidnap Tiffany."

"Fuck," he blurted and turned away hastily. He ran back in and I could see the fear on his face.

When I was sure that Luciano was inside, I turned to my car and shoved my keys out. I slid into my car and drove off speedily.

It wasn't over though, I knew Luciano would come for me.