73

It's being three days since after what Massimo did and it felt like the holiday was going to rexah a while years. It was a bit awkward I was looking for a validation from Massimo. I was waiting for a call today or another apology but as usual, Gladys.

He apologized before but I feel like it should be more.

    When Gladys called and said she was coming over, I asked her to get some snacks.

Knowing how well Gladys loves hamburgers, I knew it was going to be her first choice.

"I knew it," I laughed when she handed me a small bag.

"I guess that's thank you," she said.

"Of course, thank you."

She rested her back on the couch and heaved.

"Maybe you need some water,"  I told her and stood up.

I grabbed a glass and turned some water for her. I handed it over to her and she smiled.

"You're such an angel."

I laughed at her way of saying thank you and she gulped down the water.

As she lowered the glass to the table, Luciano walked in with only his boxers and no shirt.

He frowned the moment he saw her. "I was not expecting to see you," he sneered and walked to the kitchen.

I'm not sure what was getting him like that so I glanced at him for a moment before turning my attention back to Gladys.

"Oh wow, look at that," I said smiling and pointing at the hickey and love bites on her neck.

She didn't try to hide them and so it didn't take long enough to see.

She blushed at my observation.

"Well your boyfriend is going a good job," I told her.

"Well it's Massimo."

The fuck!

My heart skipped at that point and my jaw clenched.

Gladys burst into laughter but I couldn't get it. What was funny?

"Oh common," she teased. "His name is Massimo and he's 29. He's a man and he has mixed family."

"Oh." I said still not convinced.

"And how about your Massimo? You seemed shocked for a moment. Are you guys fine?"

"Of course," I said with a small chuckle. "We're fine."

Luciano passed again with a plate in his hand. He made a quick meal for himself and I just don't care.

"It's so inappropriate for Luciano to be walking naked. I mean— I can see the full shape of his dick and that's inappropriate."

"Inappropriate or you're horny?" He scoffed. "Do you want to get this dick and this time, in front of Tiff?"

"What?" I asked sounding irritated but my voice didn't seem to do much.

"A whore like you gets turned on by any fucking thing," he cussed at Gladys.

"Don't you think seeing your dick is one of those things? Common, we both know we want this and now that you mentioned, we could try something interesting."

"You fucking disgust me," Luciano said.

"Says someone who fucks me hard and—"

I stood up immediately and walked away. I couldn't sit down there to listen to anything else.

I ran to my room and leaned on the wall before falling to my knees and crying.

I felt so much irritation and anger that I couldn't stop my hands from searching for something to break.

    Something tells me that Massimo has something more doing with Gladys. The man I had loved find it interesting to bang my so called friend.

I sobbed and kept sobbing till my tears had my clothes damp.

"Are you in there?"

Knocks followed and at that point, I stood up and ran to the restroom.

The last thing I needed was for any of them to see me like this.

Shortly after the door squeaked open and there came a knock on the door.

"Who is it? Go away, I'm taking a shit!!"

I tried to make my voice as clear as ever.

That did the job because after a few minutes, the person left and there was no more knocks on the door.

I stayed there doing nothing. I didn't have the slightest idea of what to feel or what to believe.

Everything was getting me worked up and I couldn't hide it; at least not for long if I tried.

I decided it was time to go out to avoid questions so I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I paused to take another deep breath before walking back to the sitting room.

"Stop!!" I yelled. "Stop! What are you doing?"

I walked in on an angry Luciano holding Gladys' throat. He was choking her and if I didn't try to stop him, he'd have hurt her. Or maybe kill her.

"Stop it!!" I yelled again. "Jesus! What the hell are you thinking?"

I pushed him from her and Gladys sat there looking like her life just flashed in her front.

I held her and checked to see if she was okay. She touched her neck and she looked frightened.

"Are you fine?" I asked her but all she could do was to touch her neck and nod slightly.

She didn't look fine and so I turned back to look at Luciano wondering how he could be a monster in just few seconds that I stepped away.

"Now listen," he said and pointed an accusing finger at Tiffany. "I'll make sure to do my work perfectly with no single mistake if you push me."

He was breathing hard and he looked like he could kill anyone right now.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I tool a step toward him.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him. "Do you think this is what will make you feel better? Feel like a hero?"

He clenched his jaw and balled his fist without a response.

"You have to stop acting like a fucking psychopath!" I yelled. "This is uncalled for and trust me to turn you in if anything happens like this again."

"Don't threaten me," he told me.

"Then act like a fucking human and not some psychopath who escaped asylum. Do you know how many things could have gone wrong if I didn't come here when I did? Of course you don't!" I yelled. "All you know how to do is act on impulse and never think things through. Fucking asshole."

He looked at me and then at Gladys. He seemed to get angrier with each glimpse of her he catches.

"The last job I was given didn't go well because I missed. I will make sure I don't miss this time around," he said with anger and walked away.

The last job?