135: Do you still love me

The crash of one of my most expensive flower vases against the floor distracted me for a minute, but immediately I was back to forcefully trying to unbutton the shirt I was putting on.

I had been waiting to touch her again for so long, nothing could ruin it now. The feel of her hands on my body was like Paradise, I could remain in her arms forever.

The heat from Tiffany's body pressed against mine as I took in her juicy lips and devoured it. Her lips parted instantly giving me full access to her tongue and her entire mouth.

"Oh, fuck these buttons," I half moaned before ripping the shirt open  and pulling it off.

Grabbing her ass, I lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen table. The clatter of pots and pans landing on the floor followed next.

The picture of her tits the last time we had sex flashed through my mind and I leaned in even more taking in her lips and running my hands all over her body, stopping especially to have a feel of her juicy titties.

"Fuck!" She groaned as I took in a nipple in the middle of two fingers and began twisting it through her cloth.

"You like that?" I asked. In response, she threw her head back and gasped softly as I smacked her ass with one hand and continued to play around both nipples.

Throwing her head back down, she grabbed my face with her both hands and pulled me in. Her tongue was doing wonders, exploring corners of my mouth I didn't know existed. The kiss was rough, wild and unlike Tiff.

"You've wanted this for a long time, haven't you?" I asked, breaking the kiss. The reply I got was another round of wild kissing and locking of tongues.

"You want this even more than I do, say it," I grunted as my mouth nipped her neck causing her to explode in pleasurable moans as she gripped my head tightly.

"Say it Tiff," I said again taking a nipple in my mouth through her cloth and teasing her with my teeth.

There was still no reply. All she did was push my head deeper and kiss me occasionally.

"I could just fuck you already, but only if you respond," I said, smacking her ass even harder. I knew she wanted the sex as much as I did, I just wanted to hear her say it.

By now, her nipples were rock hard and so was my dick. I pressed by body against hers moving in sync with her rhythm even faster.

"Shit, I can't take this anymore," I exploded and ripped off my singlet just as I did with my shirt.

Her hands started to run all over my abs causing to moan even more and sending a wave of pre-orgasm down my body.

In no time, my pants were down leaving me in my briefs with my erection threatening to rip it apart.

Slowly, Tiff disengaged from the kiss and I noticed a sexual glint in her eyes. She pushed me back into a chair that happened to just be in the right position and began to caress my body from my chest.

Her hands kept on going down until they reached my underwear and then she pulled it down slowly. It all felt fucking good.

And then she started.

From planting kisses all over my thighs in an attempt to tease me, she took in the tip of my dick into her mouth and licked it in circular motion slowly.

I grabbed her head as she was about to take her mouth back but then she jerked back suddenly and took it in her spit filled hand instead.

"Would you go to the party with me?" She stared directly into my eyes as she kept on teasing me with her hand movement.

"Tiff, we've talked-," I couldn't finish my statement, another moan escaped my lips. She was rubbing her index finger against my tip turning me on even more.

"Please Lu." There she goes again with the pet name. "Please."

"Tiffany, can we talk about that later?" All I wanted was to feel her entire mouth against my dick sliding in and out slowly.

"Fine," she replied with a voice that scared me, it sounded like I was going to have teeth ripping my organ to shreds.

The next minute, her head was bent and I was fully in her mouth as she sucked back and forth vigorously like she had undergone a six-month training.

This new found wildness of hers was surprising, but I loved it. I loved the way she combined both her hand and mouth in sucking me to the last. Her mouth seemed to have grown bigger as she took in my huge dick fully in her mouth without gagging.

On instinct, I bent my head and held hers in my hand pushing it back and forth even faster.

"Keep going," I groaned as I sensed orgasm. "Faster," I moaned with my hand still on her head.

Just then a wave of orgasm ripped through me and I tried jerking her head back as cum poured out of my dick, but she kept her head there taking in every drop.

"That was amazing Tiff," I said as soon as I could catch my breath.

Her entire mouth was covered in cum, she looked up at me and asked with stern eyes this time "Would you go to the party with me?"

I felt obliged to so no nodded slowly still feeling the pleasure.

Getting up, Tiff pulled her short over her head revealing her bouncy breasts and my hormones clicked back to work again. I didn't waste any moment this time.

I grabbed her by the waist, lifted her on the counter again and then pulled down her panties with my teeth before thrusting into her.

"Do you still love me?" I asked strongly. She still didn't reply, all I could hear was the sound of our bodies pounding against each other and her low sounds of pleasure.

I kept thrusting into her and then placed my mouth on her nipples while my other hand worked the other nipple.

"Fuck! Luciano," she moaned. I felt her pussy get tighter enclosing my dick even more each minute.

"Faster," she begged and I leaned in closer while still sucking her.

"Luciano," she called out as orgasm slammed her pussy.

Then there was silence, only the sound of both of us panting and breathing against each other's bodies remained.