97: The video

I couldn't bring myself to act like nothing happened. Every part of me felt the heat and it was because of what Luciano did.

I swallowed the link in my throat and reached for the keys on the table. I grabbed it and stormed out of the house.

I got into the car and sighed audibly. I used my hand to hit my forehead gently while thinking of my next action.

I was acting on impulse and I couldn't blame myself on that.

I felt the urge to see Luciano so I slammed my foot on the accelerator and drove down the street.

I continued driving till I got their place and parked in front of the house. I contemplated my decisions for a moment but there was no turning back now.

I looked around trying to see if Luciano's car was parked closely but I didn't see his car. I decided to wait, hoping he'd be back soon.

It felt awkward to face Tiffany. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her or come in contact with her since the incident.

I felt so ashamed add the mere thought of it was only making me feel more irritated with myself.

It was crazy that I really did have sex with Gladys. No matter how hard I tried to brush it off, the feeling of disgust kept flushing through my vein.

I swallowed hard and wondered again. "Who the hell is she?"

Just then my phone buzzed and I shoved it out of my jacket. I checked the caller ID and saw it was her.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered with an undertone and checked the message she sent.

I clicked the video and it played.

"Fucking asshole," I cussed as the video played.

It was a video of Luciano and Tiffany. Just as I was watching the video, another text followed and I read it.

I'll send this online soon. I'm sure you're having a good watch..

I felt resentment course through me as I read the text and looked back at the video of Luciano caressing Tiffany so intimately.

I wiped down and dialed her number immediately. I waited for her to pick but the phone just kept ringing.

"Look who it is," she laughed when she finally picked the call. "Don't tell me you're calling to beg. Trust me, it's going to kill the fun Massimo. Didn't you like fun games?"

"Enough of that bullshit! I yelled. Look, I don't know what you're trying to do but i—"

"You what?" She asked and laughed. "I was having a good watch before you called. I'm sure thousands of people are anticipating to have a good watch too."

"Don't you dare do that," I told her. "Don't you dare post that video. What are you thinking? You want this to go viral huh? What for? Tell me what the fuck you'll be gaining from that."

"Which do you want to know first? You're asking a lot of questions Luciano. I'll answer all your questions but you need to answer mine first. Are you scared of what will happen to Luciano?"

I swallowed hard at her question.

"I don't fucking care."

"Then act like it and quit acting like a puppy in love and scared."

I really didn't care but a part of me was worried of what would happen if Gladys succeeded in making the video viral.

I couldn't stop thinking of the mess it would cost and how crazy it would be. Everyone would find out and I know how that would hurt Luciano.

I couldn't think of anything else to say to her. All I wanted was to protect Luciano's feeling. I didn't want him devastated or feeling the slightest pessimism.

"If you have nothing else to say then I better get back to my watch. I've got hormones to please," Gladys said with a gruff voice.

"Wait," I managed to say. A lot of thoughts was running through my mind and all I could think of was a way out of this.

"How much do you want?" I asked her. I paused when I realized it may not have sounded good enough.

She had the upper hand here and I didn't want to upset her into doing things that could ruin everything.

"Do you want money?" I asked rephrasing my statement. "Do you want me to pay you off?"

She scoffed. "They paid my mother too. The last thing I want is to make that happen again."

I frowned because I kept getting the pieces and never the full story. I felt a sudden rush of anger that sent courage to my spine.

"Now you listen clearly," I called out. "You're not going to be a bitch with me. I am not my father and my father isn't me. If you think of a revenge plan and think of getting it started with me then I'll kill you even before you think of a right plan. Don't you dare me."

My voice was harsh and I could sense the threat made her nervous for a moment. I ended the call before she could say anything and tossed the phone away.

"Damn it, man!!" I yelled inside the car and used one hand to hit the steering wheel. It felt like I needed to let that out and I was so glad that I did.

I opened the door and climbed out of the car. I walked to the entrance and raised my hand to knock on the door but stopped.

I couldn't bring myself to do it so I returned back to the car.

I remained there still and just decided to wait for Luciano in here. I grabbed a snack on the passenger seat and chewed gently as I waited.

I'm not sure how long it took but I fell asleep right there in the car and I felt a moment of Serenity.

There was a slight knock on the window and I opened my eyes as I felt a flashlight shine on me. I looked and Luciano was pointing a gun at me.

"Goddamn it Luciano! You almost scared me" I cussed.