136: missing passport

TIFFANY'S POV

I chuckled to myself as I recalled how I pulled the keys from Luciano's pocket without him noticing a thing. I felt so badass knowing I was able to steal from him.

"It won't be long till he found out, I'd better take pictures," I reminded myself and quickly took my phone from the bathroom slab, I placed it on a bar of soap too I squealed at the thought of having my own key as I stared at my naked self in the mirror.

Tracing my hands around my body, I thought about Luciano but soon brushed it off, there was no use getting horny tonight.

Twenty minutes later, I was done in the bathroom and I lay awake on my bed staring at the ceiling. The adrenaline rush from getting the key made me so excited I couldn't close my eyes.

Maybe I did.

"The fuck!" I jumped out of bed holding the duvet close to my chest like it would protect me from whoever was hovering around my bed.

It was creepy, Luciano was being creepy again. I woke up to see a face holding my bed stand and staring right at me as if waiting for me to wake up so he'd pop out my eyes from their sockets.

"You scared me," I told him angrily as I struggled to catch my breath. "You creep!"

"Creep?" He asked, confused. "The only creep in this room is you, I can't wrap my head around your reason for stealing the key."

Right. This is what all these was about, the key. It had skipped my mind.

"Well -," I struggled to find words. "I didn't steal it technically."

"What did you do then?" He inquired gripping the frame even harder with his eyes getting furious by the minute.

"I agreed to follow you to the party, what else do you want?"

"Didn't know you were serious, I thought you just wanted some sex," I replied honestly.

"Can I get it back?" He more of commanded than asked with his hand stretched out.

I reached into my bedside drawer, pulled out the key and handed it to him then he walked away.

"Just so you know, the next time you pull a stunt like that on me, I won't hesitate to pull out a gun," I informed him just before he walked out the door.

I was more happy than sad. Sad because it didn't take long for him to discover the key was missing, happy because he was actually going to follow me to the party.

Jumping down from my bed, I put on my robe and slippers and headed downstairs for some coffee.

Luciano was in the kitchen, grinning from ear to ear for some reason unknown to me.

He handed me a cup of coffee and I took a seat near him, excitement still flowing through my veins.

"You could just rest today you know," he started and I began to wonder if I was hallucinating. "I made breakfast and you have nothing to do today."

It amazed me how he knew my everyday schedule and I barely knew his, maybe because he was always running off to one place or the other and I led a pretty much bland life. I would have absolutely loved to stay in bed, but this excitement wasn't going to go away itself.

"Perhaps we could go for a walk or head to the gym," I suggested. "It's been months since I went."

"Or we could just use the one in the building," he replied taking a long sip of his coffee.

"Right," I replied hiding my disappointment. I couldn't help but wonder why Luciano was so hell bent on keeping me in the house, it wouldn't hurt to go somewhere that wasn't school. I felt caged, but I didn't take it up with him. I need to go to that party.

"I need to get going, there's breakfast and I'm sure you could fix up something for lunch. You can order of you want to," Luciano got up and headed up the stairs.

What was I saying about him running off again?

I sat at breakfast alone, he made some french toast and sandwiches and I stepped out down with tea. Princess treatment was top tier, I was so glad I didn't have to make this myself.

As I sat at the now empty table, I wondered what I was going to do with the rest of my day. I certainly didn't want to go the gym alone or with any hf Luciano's men watching me closely.

Hitting the table with my nails, the most random thing popped into my head. "I should call mom."

I raced to my room, couldn't risk losing my motivation. Immediately, I dived into the bed, picked my phone and dialed her number.

She picked up on the first ring which was weird, it was almost like she had been waiting for me to call her.

"Hi mom," I started.

"Hello Tiffany, it's been a while."

"It has really," I realised I might not even recognise her voice if I heard it outside.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

It was a bit surprising even for me, but I filled her in on the little things I thought were harmless like school and my life generally.

"That's some progress," she remarked. I was careful not to mention or even hint at the scandal at school, it would probably lead to my end.

"When would it be a good time for me to come home?" The question spilled out of my mouth before I could hold it back. Talking to her brought back some memories.

"I'll speak to Zino and let you know as soon as I can," she replied. And suddenly the nostalgia was gone.

"Nevermind mom," I chuckled nervously. "I was just kidding," I lied, I wasn't kidding.

"Okay," she laughed and I was glad she didn't pick up on my nervousness. "I need to go now, I'll talk to you some other time."

She hung up and the one thing in my head was to search for my passport.

"It's probably in my wardrobe," I told myself, a little bit scared when I couldn't find it in my drawers.

After a long struggle with my wardrobe, I realised my passport was missing.

MY PASSPORT WAS MISSING!