78

I wore the hoodie cap over my head and looked sideways before crossing the road. Frankly, I felt hideous, like I was almost invisible. Well I needed to be as invisible as I could to exhibit my mission silently.

      I needed to see Massimo so I came as quickly as I could. I looked around before I took a step forward and continued walking.

      "Here you are," Massimo sneered when he saw me. He waved and I swallowed hard.

      "Get your fucking ass down and let's talk man to man!!"

That was all I could think of saying. He looked at me with a small smile and gave a nod. He was like he was enjoying my anger and I was beginning to go Crazy!!!

I turned back waiting for him and just clenched my fist in a ball. Everything happening was enough for me to throw my fist at him or even kill him.

I couldn't bring myself to calm down so I just inhaled and puffed out air. He hurt Tiffany. I was sure he must have forced her to have sex with him or Something and that stupid girl could not tell me?

"What have you—"

I turned in the direction of his voice immediately and stretched my hands to him.

"Hey hey," he said holding my hands. "I don't want to get arrested. If you keep doing this you'll have us both arrested."

Yep, fact.
But do I really care?

"Do I look like I fucking care?" I asked him with a furrow on my forehead.

"No but there's someone else who cares. Common, just tell me what this is about."

"Don't even act dumb, I promise I'll kill you."

"Let's go over there and talk," he said pointing to the side.

He began to walk alone as he turned back to look at me for a few seconds.

"Common," he continued. "I don't want to get arrested for your stupidity."

He had a point. The neighbors could have us arrested so I swallowed hard and followed his lead.

He turned to the door and walked out. I could guess he wanted us to talk at the abandoned alley.

When we got there he paused and then looked at me.

"I'll suggest you keep your voice low while talking man to man like you—"

"Shut the fuck up," I blurted. "You know exactly why I'm here."

"I don't. Really, there are numerous reasons why you could be here but none really makes sense now."

I clenched and then in clenched my fist. His eyes fell to my hands and he could see the veins appearing and how angry I looked.

I was trying so hard to contain the anger I was feeling but Massimo was making it all difficult by being an asshole and by simply existing.

"Are we here to talk or watch how much of a loser you—"

Before he could finish his statement, I sent my fist to his face and he growled turning to the left.

When he recovers from the punch, he turned to throw a sloppy kick to my knee.

I nudged upwards with a grunt scouting exactly where I want to punch him again. I looked at him and then decided to give him a broken nose.

Satisfied, I would yell that I loved it.

It was a perfect place to hit and send him in pains so that's where I aimed for.

It didn't take long for blood to paint my knuckles and his rapidly swelling skin gave the hint that I succeeded in breaking his goddamn nose.

He lifted his arms in a pathetic attempt to protect his face and I let him, as I slide back a little to drive my fists into his unprotected ribs he yelled.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" He yelled. "End it now. End it all now!! That's what your father wants. Isn't it?"

I paused and then dropped my hands. "I'm not here because of our families or to kill you. I'm here because of Tiffany."

Massimo looked at me with disbelief and then scoffed. He tried to stand up and when he did, he look at me.

"We're still family."

"Care to explain why you raped Tiffany?" I asked ignoring every other thing he said.

"What?"

His brows raised and his countenance changed at that moment.

"Answer the fucking question!" I told him.

"I don't understand what you're talking about," he said and then shook his head in disapproval. "Is that what Tiffany told you?"

He looked confused and then lost focus.

I grabbed the knife from my jacket and then stabbed him.

"Fvvvvckkkk!!!!" He growled the moment I stabbed him. "You're a fucking chicken Luciano."

I didn't respond to that or say anything else.

"I'd never do something like that!" He continued. "I've always wanted you Luciano."

I swallowed hard and realization hit me. I stepped back without having an idea of what to do next.

I turned back and ran as fast as my legs could go.

As I kept running without looking back, I could hear Massimo's voice cussing and laughing behind me.

"You're such a chicken Luciano! Do you know that?" He asked laughing.

I could hear him but I didn't stop to respond. I just kept going.

"I love you Luciano and no one will ever love you like I do!! Not even your father or that fucking Tiffany!" He continued.

Despite getting home, it felt like I could still hear his voice in my head.

I walked to the bathroom and locked myself there, trying to get myself together.

I couldn't figure out what exactly I was feeling and that made me feel a rush of frustration.

I turned to the mirror and then punched it.

The mirror broke and before I knew it, my hands were already bleeding.

I didn't stop, I just cried and cussed at nothing in particular. I stepped on the particles of mirror and then proceeded to break them more.

"Luciano!" Tiffany called as she knocked on the door.

"Luciano open the door! Please! What's going on in there? Are you okay?"

I didn't respond and that must have gotten her scared because the next thing she did was threaten to come in.

"If you don't open the door I'll break in right now!"

I swallowed hard and used my hands to hold my head.

"Go away!!" I finally responded.

"Open the door now," she said. "I'll break the damn door if you don't."

"Go away!! I repeated. " I don't want to kill you so stay the fuck away."

Well, she hate being dead so she stayed away.