95: Your nightmare

MASSIMO'S POV

I thought of Tiffany all night and I couldn't stop feeling the flush of guilt.

I waited for her to show up or even call back but she wasn't doing any of that. She didn't take my calls and she ignored all my texts.

I tried to think of what to do and I was only left with one option. I had no idea why she came but to an extent, I wish she didn't walk into me fucking Gladys.

That was shitty but I needed to get my mind off certain things and Gladys was the distraction I could access.

I grabbed my keys from the table and it clattered as I walked away. I got into the car and slammed my foot on the accelerator.

I sgjed audibly countless times thinking of what she could be doing. I knew she wouldn't want to see me but I was left with no option really.

"Oh shit," I mumbled when I thought of what I was going to say to her. I had no idea what I was going to say.

"Okay, uh— Tiff i'm sorry for what you saw.. I didn't. Oh shit, no," I blurted and soon my head in disapproval.

It sounded so pathetic and I could feel the disgust that would be on her face. I just want to be good with when do I can her. Damn! How is this too hard!

"Tiff please I want to speak with you. I know you don't want to talk to me but please give me a chance."

I paused. "Too long."

"Tiffany i'm sorry I hurt you. I don't know how but please I want to make it up to you."

That sounded a little bit better so I decided to stick with that line while trying to drive to her place.

When I got to the apartment, I took a deep breath before climbing out of the car. I looked around and walked inside.

I got inside the elevator and pressed the floor I was going to. I really hoped it wouldn't be a messy situation although there was not much I could do.

I waited for the elevator claw to open then I walked out and reached for the door.

I raised my hand to knock on the door but I paused. I then gathered the morale to and knocked.

It took a few seconds before the door pulled open.

I swallowed hard when it revealed Luciano lazily dressed. He smelled like he was— cooking, baking or doing one of those sexy things.

He had his hair bushy and his brows arched the moment he saw me.

"I uh— I just want to see Tiffany," I told him.

"She's on her period and she doesn't want to see anyone."

I'm not sure which was making me nervous. That I was about to speak with Tiffany or that I was staring at Luciano being so effortlessly sexy.

I just continued looking at him softly. It reminded me of so many things but the most painful one was when he said he wasn't in love with me.

I kept looking at him till it made him uncomfortable.

I shook my head back into consciousness when he cleared his throat.

"You should go," he said.

I stepped back and gave a small nod. I turned away without saying anything.

When I got back to my car, I felt a rush of emotions and I knew the person I needed to confront next.

Luciano was never like this and I knew it was because of the nude. It was everywhere the real one.

I picked up my phone and dialed Gladys' number. It kept ringing but she wasn't picking her call.

I tossed the phone away and turned on the ignition. I drove to her place and moved straight to her apartment.

I pushed the door open cause she barely locked her door. I could hear music in the background and when I got in, I saw her with a glass of wine dancing to the rhythm of the song.

"We need to talk now!!" I yelled and she turned to me.

She paused the music. "You scared me a little," she said. "Let's dance."

"Stop it!" I yelled. "Why did you do it?"

"Tiffany believes it's you who did it," she replied without any remorse. "You were fun being with," she chuckled. "But it's quite sad i'm going to get enough of how Luciano will never love you back."

My heart skipped and I raised my hand to hit her but she was fast enough to hold my hand and pushed me back with a punch.

I growled and tried to retaliate but she had her way with dodging my hits and throwing kicks.

I paused. She is a trained fighter.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked after seeing that.

No one could easily throw the punches she did effortlessly and that just made me realize there was something about her i didn't know.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"ti rovinerò la vita proprio come tuo padre ha fatto con me."

I swallowed hard at her response. She said she'd ruin me just the way my father ruined her life.

My brows arched in confusion and I looked around, expecting worse.

"Now shut the fuck up and stay quiet. Don't tell Tiffany I did it or I'll have her sex tape with her so called brother leaked."

I felt a rush of adrenaline at her threat. "I don't care," I blurted trying to keep a stern expression but she just laughed.

"Oh, I'll tell you why you should care," she said. "It's going to hurt the man you love. He's going to feel really depressed, you know? Not just that. His parents are going to hate him especially his step mom when she finds out he has been messing with Tiffany."

She paused. "Oh tell me, do you still not care?'

"Who are you?" I asked again. She seemed to know too much and she was hell bent on getting something.

She kept a straight face and looked at me. "Your nightmare."

Who the heck does she think she is?