86: We love each other

Tiffany was alone in her room and she hadn't come out all day.

A part of me felt bad and the other part felt scared. It's been two days since we had that conversation and every minute left me wondering what she was up to.

Was she planning to run away? It didn't make any sense but somehow, I was scared of what she could do.

I was worried about her so I made sure not to let her leave the house after the discussion.

I told her to call Zino but my father was yet to call me. I wondered if she told him about her plans yet or she was seeking means to do it without anyone knowing.

For the lost part of my thoughts, I felt like a bad person for locking her in so I decided to apologize to her.

I walked to her door in well calculated strides and waited for a moment before knocking.

I knocked gently on the door waiting for a response but there was no response.

"Tiffany!" I called from the door. "Can you hear me? I know you're in there."

I took a deep breath and continued knocking. "Look, I'm sorry for locking you and uh— stopping you from going out. I really didn't mean to lock you and all but I need to hear from dad first."

I knocked gently and hit the door but it was firmly locked from inside.

"I know you can hear me Tiff, I just wanted to say I'm sorry okay? I know I didn't do the best thing but I'm sorry."

With that, I took a step back and left. I needed to get some things done and they were important.

I went to check my car, the engine and if the tyres were okay. I was outside for almost thirty minutes trying to do a through a check up on the car.

When I confirmed that everything was in good shape, I washed my hands and returned upstairs. I was now sweating so I took off the shirt and turned to go change when I stopped in front of Tiffany's door.

The door was still locked so I knew she still hadn't decided to come out yet.

I continued walking to my room and when I got in, I change my clothes. I grabbed a hoodie and wore it. I grabbed my car keys and went down.

I drove to the closest mall to get some groceries then I decided to get Tiff an apology gift. She was a big fan of ice cream so I added that to the cart. I checked around for a few snacks I knew she'd like and I added it.

I paid and returned to the car. I turned on the ignition and waited for a second. I felt the strong urge to know what Tiffany was up to so I shoved out my phone.

I put cameras in the house and connected it to my phone so I could keep up with what was happening at home.

I stared at the screen of my phone then I noticed it. Tiff opened her door and walked out of her room. I smirked as I watched her leave the room.

I dropped the phone on the passenger seat and drove back home ready to act all nice and give her the gift I got her.

I also thought of having a conversation with her— one where i'd ask her if she was serious about Massimo raping her.

I couldn't bring myself to believe anything so I needed her to confirm it. I walked inside the house and locked the door behind me.

I decided to check on her first so I walked to her room but she wasn't there.

"Tiff?"

She didn't respond so I turned to leave then I heard a sound.

It was coming from the bathroom and so I headed there only to see Tiffany in the bathtub touching herself.

Her legs were wide open and she used her hands to trace her pussy. She moaned softly and I just stood there watching her.

I enjoyed watching her and stood there before I turned away. I couldn't bring myself to stop thinking of the whole thing so I returned to meet her.

"Need help?"

She turned to look at me with her mouth slightly opened. "Yes."

"Unfortunately, Massimo should be the one helping you not me."

"Stop it Luciano. I barely think of Massimo in a time like this. Can you just stop and come here?"

I swallowed hard. I hated how it felt to imagine her with another man so I walked to her.

I got there with her and used my hands to grab her butt. I kissed her gently and she welcomed me with all of her.

Her hands traced down to my dick and stroked the tip. I raised my hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her entrance was inviting me to go further.

I was hard and it was painfully good. I’d be more than happy to fuck her all day. My dick rubbed over her clit, and she gasped out a moan as a rush of excitement surged through her body.

My breath quickened as I moved forward and slid my dick in her as she moved to the edge and scratched my back with her finger nails.

"Ourgh!" She moaned. "You're so fucking good."

Her pussy stretched wide as my dick slid inside her. She felt the sweet bite of pain as she struggled to accommodate my size. She bit her lips trying to contain the emotion but I kept stroking her deeply till she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Fuck!! Ourgh!!"

She moaned loudly and let her head fall back, giving me a better space with her breasts. I leaned closer and sucked on her nipples as I remained inside her.

I could see a tear drop well in her eyes but it was for a good reason. The sex was too good to be true.

    "We fucking love each other" I said to her.

She didn't say anything but I knew she heard me and I was okay with it.