𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

"Ms

"Ms. Song Mina."

Of course, the underground brothel owner is an old man. He definitely is not Ace—the name given to the unknown Moon brother.

"Wow, you're as beautiful in person than in the pictures that John had given me."

Yes. John—the man Taehyung had taken and forced to submit me to the owner to become an employee.

"Hopefully you can perform well. But if John recruited you then it means you must have great potential. I know I can make a lot of money with that pretty face of yours. And you're young too." He grossly eyes me down, head to toe.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I open my mouth about to speak but a phone buzzing interrupts.

"Give me one moment sweetie, I gotta take this."

He talks to the person on the phone. I stand still trying to keep a calm brave face but internally I just feel like throwing up. His eyes suddenly glances at me and I keep a fake smile on. I wait until he hangs up.

"Mina, I've got something important that came up. It will take just a couple minutes. Why don't you take a seat in the lounge, and we'll continue our...discussion."

***

Get as much intel as you can. Don't push yourself too far. Seduce the owner. Make him spill intel on the masked men.

My long dark hair is covered under a short black wig. I look completely far from my natural self, especially with this heavy westernized make-up on.

The so-called underground brothel doesn't look like what I had imagined. I had assumed it will literally be underground. But it just means like a secret brothel, hidden from the government. Which makes sense since it's illegal here in South Korea.

Instead, this place is located on the entire floor basement of a luxury hotel. It's a trendy-looking bar with amber lighting, fancy crystal glasses containing fancier cocktails. I'm sitting in the lounge area, filled with other girls. All of us sitting obediently on the long sofa, waiting for customers to walk in, and picking whichever girl he wants to take to negotiation room then to the bedrooms.

On the outside, I look calm and confident, but internally I'm a nervous wreck.

"I haven't seen you before." An older woman beside me who was too busy speaking to the other girl beside her, takes notice of me.

"Hm?" Panic grows inside me, but immediately press it down and calmly say,
"It's my first day. I'm Mina. You?"