🔥Chapter 3: The Big Teddy Bear Becomes My Mate

Previously: "Don't worry Stella, I will protect you. Even if you don't take me as your mate, I will protect you from anyone who causes you trouble," he said grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes. I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Why would you do that for me? You don't know me." I said tearing up at the overwhelming fear of the future in this unfamiliar world.

"You are the first female to not fear me... you are the first to desire me...You are so caring and kind...and perfect. I would do anything to stay by your side even if it's not as your mate." He breathed out his forehead resting on mine.

I liked Arthur a lot and I have never wanted someone physically in my life. He is kind and considerate and nicer than any guy I have met and we barely know each other. 'I know that I could love him once I got to know him, I already like him. There's also the fact that I have no clue how to get home or if I ever will.'

"Would you really want that?" I asked our lips seemed to get closer and closer.

"More than anything." He said before...

________________________________________________________________________________

Our lips met but unlike the last time, there were sparks as you would read in books. Arthur pulled me close and his left hand tangled itself in my hair and then took his right arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me even closer than before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and push my body up against his. He started off gently but as time went on and his member rose to full mass. His kiss became more needy as if he would die if he separated from me. I felt his hand grab my butt and squeezed it causing me to gasp, in which Arthur took that as a sign to slide his tongue into my mouth. After some time I pulled away to get some air, Arthur started to kiss down my neck and then started to suck. I let out a moan only to be met with his lips on mine once more. He pushed us onto the furs, which in the process caused my legs to wrap around his waist.  I felt him grinding his hard member on me showing me how much he wanted me. At this point, I was soaked and whimpering his name. Arthur decided that he would move on to my breasts but to do so he had to take my shirt off.  Which meant that he had to let go of my lips in his dismay. He quickly pulled it over my head and then discarded it somewhere on the cave floor. His head dipped down taking one nipple in his mouth and my other breast in his hand.  I moaned causing him to suck harder almost having me come undone. His mouth moved down my stomach until it made its way to my underwear in which he swiftly pulled them off and throw them before descending on my very needy lady parts. I moaned out his name once again as I felt his tongue exploring my downstairs area feasting on it like it was the best meal he has ever had. I flicked my clit with his tongue causing me to unravel.

He pulled away after licking me clean he slammed his mouth on mine which I could taste myself on his mouth. We parted and breathed hard as we tried to get some air. He went back to my neck kissing it and then asked "I can continue and we can mate or we can stop here if you would like." 

I put my hand on his cheek and looked in his loving gaze. Although, He was aroused and wanted us to mate he still consider what I wanted which lit flamed the fire that had already been started in my womanhood. I whimpered and in a begging tune" Please...I need you."

I watched as he took off his animal skin skirt to reveal his massive member. I knew it was huge because I touched it but seeing it is way different than touching it. Arthur pulled me closer and had me wrap my legs back around his waist causing his hard member to lay on my stomach. 'I wonder if it will fit, I have never had one that big before.' I thought and before I could think or back out I felt him slide his tip in. I felt both pain and pleasure course through my body as I stretched to fit around him. A moan came from me that encourage Arthur to push more of his length into me. Soon his entire length was in me and We fell into a slow pace. I knew he was holding back to ensure I was comfortable and feeling pleasure. I moaned and said" Faster, please...I need more." This gave Arthur permission to relax and thrust faster and a bit harder. I moaned and I could hear Arthur grunting in pleasure. Arthur's mouth was back in its favor and placed my neck as he start to suck hard. " I'm going to put my cubs in your womb." He said as His pace started to speed up and become rougher, I felt myself close to releasing and by the sudden change in pace, I could tell that Arthur was close as well. It didn't take long for me to climax but Arthur continue to thrust until finally, he released his seed in me.

I breathed in and out to catch my breath, That's when I felt his half-softened member start to harden once more inside me. 'This is going to be a long night.' I thought as Arthur started to slowly thrust in and out of me.