Chapter 30: Stella's Thoughts

Previously:
“I’m sure you have come into contact with many mythic beasts but didn’t know. We try to pass off as other known species if we venture out but to why I am here. I am from the same city as Archie and Alexander in whom you already know. They are like brothers to me and sons to my father. We have been informed of what has happened to your city. It saddens us due to your people always being kind to us and doing trade with us despite our secrecy. So we have come to a decision that, if you accept, will be beneficial to your people and ours.” I paused, allowing the King to process everything. He nodded for me to continue “ We propose that your people migrate to our city if they wish. Our city is very protected mostly due to my clan's special abilities and the area in which we inhabit. We wish to open are city up to the world and allow other beast men or women to come to our city but we need help since we have been hidden since the beginning.”

I watched as the leopard king thought and then said “This is something I must think about and discuss.” He said.

I smiled and said “I would expect nothing less…that is why I was sent here. I am in no rush… Please think and discuss all you like. Even if you accept it will still take time and planning to move people to the city.”
____________________________________________________________________________

(Stella’s POV)

I was happy that I would soon reunite with my husbands and children and even excited for them to meet the little ones, but I can’t help but feel lonely. I was so used to Archie, Oliver, and Alexander keeping me and the girls company that the silence was killing me. Alexander does spend time with me and the girls but he can’t always be by my side due to the meetings he is having with the other kings. He does bring his work to the room and sleeps with us but it doesn’t feel the same. Maybe it’s because all three of their personalities match each other so well that it's warm and welcoming. Like the feeling you get hanging out with friends or family at a festival. Archie has a flirty yet addicting personality. Oliver has more mischief yet cocky personality. Alexander has a serious yet caring personality. All of these traits make them perfect in every way possible. I could tell that the girls missed Archie and Oliver as well, They have really bonded with those three.

I heard a knock on the door “Come in!” I yelled

Alexander popped his head in and I noticed clothing in his hands “I figure you and the little ones would like to leave this room.” He said.

I smiled and said “That would be great.”

Alexander escorted us down to the hot spring. He took the girls from me and left, giving me some time on my own to bathe. Once I was done I found my cute daughters all washed up. My heart skipped a beat seeing them smiling with little care in the world. I can’t help but think about how they almost weren't born or how they were almost born in horrifying circumstances. I shook my head ‘No!! I will not have negative thoughts. I am safe…they are safe, that is all that matters.’ I thought.

Alexander led us to the gardens that I have become accustomed to. Do to my recovery Alexander doesn’t want me to wander far and with the meetings going on, he doesn’t want me to leave the room without an escort. There are too many unmated males and he doesn’t want me or the girls to become overwhelmed. I love how considerate he is of us.

“Alexander, I have been thinking of something.” I stated.

“Oh and what is that?” He asked.

“Would you, Archie, and Oliver want to be my mates?” I asked.

His face instantly went red “Wh..What?” He stuttered in shock.

I couldn’t help but giggle “Would you three want to be my mates? I have been thinking about the feelings that you three cause me to feel and the way you treat me and the little ones. Of course You would need my mates approval but what do you think?” I asked.

“Y…Yes, I would…! We would love that! The three of us wanted to be your mates but didn’t want to push you due to your condition.” He said.

I smiled happily, I’m sure it won’t be a problem with Theo and Arthur, but I won’t lie, I'm a little scared about Leo. He can be overprotective and with my kidnapping and the girls, I can’t imagine how overprotective he will be now. I do remember him saying something about accepting Archie. So maybe that will work in our favor.

I looked over to see the girls playing with Alexander. He is rather good with children. ‘If the boys won’t let them be mates with me then I might have to put my foot down. I can’t imagine not having them in our lives.’ I thought.
____________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I know it’s not a long chapter but I wanted Stella’s POV and her asking Alexander to be her mate. 6 mates down 4 to go.