🔥Chapter 34: My Greedy Naughty Kitten

Previously:

Arthur positioned my back to hit his chest and then slowly pushed into me again, but this time it was a gentle thrust. The lovemaking in the pool was slow and gentle. At this angle and pace, I was seeing white lights again. I soon climaxed with Arthur who wasn't far behind. I could no longer move exhausted from our love making. " I love you." I said quietly almost on the verge of passing out. I felt something being rubbed all over my body. Arthur was washing me with some cloth. After he was done, he picked me up and placed me back on the bed before disappearing for a moment. That's when he came back with food, clothes, and two vials of something.

He handed the vial with what looked like a blue liquid. "This is the potion Alexander made," he said.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek before downing the flavorless potion. The next thing to be handed to me was some meat and berries which I happily accepted. As I ate, I watched in silence as Arthur poured a small bit of the second vial on his hands. It smelt like flowers but I couldn't tell what kind. Arthur then took the liquid in his hands and started to massage it into my body causing me to moan. 'It's scented oil.' I thought. Enjoying the calming feeling that came with a handsome man taking care of you after love making. I felt myself become drowsy and then falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Stella's POV)

When I woke up I was expecting my handsome bear to be the one who was currently groping me and basically humping me with his hard member. Thinking my bear was wanting more love making I turned to lay on my back only to freeze. To my surprise/ not surprised at all I found Leo with that notorious smirk. 'I should have none, Leo likes to grope me or make his arousement none.' I thought.

I smiled sleepily at him "Now I do believe I was with another male." I said.

He props himself up with his elbow and says "Yes, well, it's only fair that I get you today."

I pretend to be disappointed and 'pout' "But I wanted Theo today."

In a flash, I was pinned down on the bed and Leo's hard member was pushing up against my entrance. "Now little one it's not very good of you to make jokes like that." he growled playfully.

"Who said I was joking." I dared.

Leo growled, thrusting into my sore wet flower. I gasped and moaned at the mix of pain and pleasure. "It doesn't matter little one because either way my member will be in you multiple time today. Theo can suck it up." He said thrusting faster into me.

He grabs my hips and pulls me closer causing his member to go deeper. "Leo" I moaned.

In truth, it was always going to be Leo next, not saying I didn't want Theo to make love to me but we had already talked. Theo has been helping with the preparations of the males and females coming from the Lion city as well as he doesn't like to be away from Luna for long. I found it adorable how he acts with Luna. Just as much as, I find Leo's interactions with Aurora to be adorable and funny.

Leo's thrust became rougher as he sped up close to release just as I was. Soon we both climaxed but at the last moment Leo pulled out and spilled his seed on my stomach. Before I asked he kissed my forehead and said " I want to give you that potion tonight after I have had my way with you more than once."

I smiled but in the back of my head I was a little scared about tonight. Leo has a lot of stamina and the skills of a sex god. Well, all my mates do but his skill is on a different level. 'RIP My sweet flower," I thought.

Leo lifted me off the bed and into his arms before walking us into the water. Leo started to clean me while leaving kisses all over my body. 'My naughty kitten is so sweet.' I thought. Then an idea popped in my head. I turned around in his arms to face him before pulling him into a kiss. Leo didn't hesitate kissing me back. He pulled away and said " I love you,"

I smiled and said "I'm not done yet."

I lowered myself down in the pool of water in front of Leo. His member started to rise, signaling that he immediately knew what I was about to do without me having to tell him. I gave the head of his member a gentle kiss before kissing down the shaft to his balls. Leo moaned in pleasure, loving the attention I was giving him. All my mates like it when I pleasure them with my mouth but Leo seems to be the one who enjoys it the most out of the three. I kissed his right testicle and then I started to suck on it. I moved to his left testicle and repeated the same action before moving to his shaft. "Hmmm...My beautiful mate, you know exactly how to please me." He moaned.

I smiled as I made my way back up to his head, I slowly slid his head into my mouth then stopped. Using my tongue I swirled it around his head as I sucked. Leo grabbed my head and entangled his hand in my hair as he pushed my head forward causing his member to slide further down my throat. I felt myself gag as his member hit the back of my throat. Leo moaned before pulling his member almost out of my mouth and then thrusting it back in. At this point, I was no longer the one in control as Leo found a rhythm enjoyed as he continued thrust into my mouth. It didn't take long before he found his release, releasing his seed into my mouth. I swallowed every bit loving the taste of my mate.

After our little moment in the pool, we finished bathing and got dressed. Leo pickled me up in his arms and we left the cave. We didn't get far from the cave until a meadow with a beautiful purple tree came into view. (Not the same meadow that is used for fighting) As we came closer I noticed some furs and baskets full of food under the tree. I also noticed unlit candles and a pitcher of water. I leaned in and teasingly whispered "I didn't know you could be so romantic."

I felt his chest push out with pride causing me to giggle. "Well, it just means there's more for you to learn, my love." He said.

Leo placed me down on the fur before gathering other fur to wrap around me. He then sat down behind me and pulled me onto his lap to cuddle. He picked up some food that looked like graped and brought it to my mouth. I opened and allowed him to pop it in but not without sucking on his fingers slightly. I felt his member twitch and he made a low warning growl. After some time of us repeating this Leo spoke up. "I missed you, my love. My heart was shattered thinking about what you might be going through. I was ashamed because as you mate I did not protect you." He confessed.

"I...You shouldn't feel ashamed. It wasn't your fault or anyone's fault and I knew deep in my heart, we would find each other again." I said leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"Actually...there is or was someone to blame." He hesitated.

" What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Kai...She had made a deal with the scorpions to get rid of you. We only found out after Eros sacrificed his life to tell us. I'm sorry, you are being told now. We didn't know how to bring it up or how to tell you. I know how much you liked Eros." He confessed.

My heart dropped hearing this, I could tell that Leo felt guilty for not telling me. Since reuniting I noticed something was off but I just ignored it thinking something was wrong with me. I let out a sob. 'Why did Eros have to die? He was so kind, so why did he have to die?' I thought. Leo held me close as I cried into his arms. "Please!! Please!! Tell me she was punished!!" I cried wanting to make that awful woman suffer.

"She was killed for her crimes." He said.

Leo held me like this until nightfall, he only let go to light the candles and then came back to me. "I'm sorry, my words upset you." he said.

"No, it's okay...I need to know." I paused for a moment. "Leo, do you think we could make a memorial for Eros. I want to honor his memory and sacrifice."

Leo kissed my head and said "I think that is a great Idea. We can start bright and early."

"Thank you" I said.

We ended up not mating at all that night but stayed wrapped in each other's brace. I understand why my hubby didn't tell me about Kai and Eros. They knew I would be upset and I felt back because once I found out I was upset. I felt like my time with Leo was ruined and it was my fault. It doesn't matter if it's not true, it's just how I feel.